te0x

I am doing my best to bring players right now :D

So bosses, events, sieges, olympiad takes place normally.

yeah thats good :D also do smth about economy system for apela armors i have to farm like 3 weeks to buy 2-3 parts :D 

Since i've heard a lot of problems with accuracy here you can check what your class can normally equipt without having any penalty.

dc01v944izdvocizg.jpg

Edited by te0x

Siting giran and waiting for some actions :P

im full now we need wait ppl so we can start rbing and pvping so bored man :)

Edited by Celestine

Siting giran and waiting for some actions :P

im full now we need wait ppl so we can start rbing and pvping so bored man :)

I like your photo,especially the chat on the right side witch says: l2sanity world! and a line after,welcome to world Seven.keep waiting for action ^^

Srsly dat photo dude hahaha.

Although you are not full and as i said i am working on advertisment to bring people and still waiting approvals topzone and hopzone.

Btw i am gonna bring the servers on top

I like your photo,especially the chat on the right side witch says: l2sanity world! and a line after,welcome to world Seven.keep waiting for action ^^

i just using systemmsg-e.dat because L2Seven patch had no color on Damages where is the problem? 

Srsly dat photo dude hahaha.

Although you are not full and as i said i am working on advertisment to bring people and still waiting approvals topzone and hopzone.

Btw i am gonna bring the servers on top

im not full because there are only 1 zone and i need to stay like 48 hours w/o sleep and farm T-REX Mobs and with 15% Chance i wont get even 100 FA 

i just using systemmsg-e.dat because L2Seven patch had no color on Damages where is the problem? 

im not full because there are only 1 zone and i need to stay like 48 hours w/o sleep and farm T-REX Mobs and with 15% Chance i wont get even 100 FA 

The economy is pretty nice right now.

Our only problem right now is the lack of people.

The economy is pretty nice right now.

Our only problem right now is the lack of people.

what u changed? 

Top lvl mobs are too hard to kill for some reason with ANY class. Orc fighter classes (titan,tyrant) only miss on mobs. I dont see point in makin such hard mobs.

Top lvl mobs are too hard to kill for some reason with ANY class. Orc fighter classes (titan,tyrant) only miss on mobs. I dont see point in makin such hard mobs.

the reason is u need to xp on your lvls p.s 70 on 70 mobs 71 on 71 mobs that is crazy thats why u hit miss on top mobs :D

i will report it once again tyrant hits are 4/5 misses on mobs ...i will join every day to see if u fix it then i will play 

i cannot understand how can you miss with 170+ accuracy at max level. in which mobs you miss?

well Celestine gave you the answer.

You have to exp on your grade. 70-74 C grade, 75-79 B grade, 80-83 A grade and 84-86 S grade.

If you go at higher grades or lower grades exp zones you damage is divided by 1.5 to 3.