te0x

08z4kktb8ep0bk7zg.jpg

We decided to update the Seven and create it like a pazzle with 3 phases.

The first phase is comming soon. What is the first phase?

An Ultimate PVP server.

A simple and clean one.

Just a massive PVP zone, Grand Bosses, Olympiad and Sieges.

Buying free +10 equipment. Enchantable by pvping until +15.

Free bogs, lifestones.

Buyable active/passive agument skills, hero status, noblesse status.

Ultimate classes made just for PVP.

What about the other phases and the current status of Seven?

The second and third phases will come one by one.

Will be announced soon how the second,third phases will work.

The current status of server is online but still outdated.

Edited by te0x

• 4 months later...

25/2 updated.

Added Site.

General changes in the server features will change in the next days.

Grand open will be announced in the next days.

Edited by te0x

Updated.

Normal enchant scroll rate has been increased from 40% to 60%.

Blazing Swamp has been replaced by the Cemetery.

Dwarfs classes have been reworked.

Added skills "return" and "resurrection" to all the classes. Scroll of escape and scroll of resurrection have been removed.

Edited by te0x

well,what's the reason of increasing max level?Otherwise seems good featured,also tell us a bit about customized economy(since adena x1 i'ts customized right?).

well,what's the reason of increasing max level?Otherwise seems good featured,also tell us a bit about customized economy(since adena x1 i'ts customized right?).

Every grade got x3 adena than the previous grade. Starting grade is C[70 lvl]. Once you complete the C grade and you go to B grade[75 Level] you got almost 5-9.000.000 adena. Based on your luck.

Items are not expensive. To buy full B grade you will need almost 1.500.000-2.000.000 adena. The others are for enchanting, augment, enchant skills so basically you will never go to the next grade without the Equipment.

Ancient Adena dropping on B-Grade[75-79 level] because you will need to unsealed the A equipments. Once you will finish the B-Grade you will have enough to unlock set of jewels or armor set or weapon.

Event Medals only by the events [TVT CTF]. You upgrade the Soul crystals with event medals to add special ability to A,S grade weapons.

Torches dropping on A-Grade+[80+]. With torches you buy materials so you will be able to unlock S grade items.

Festival Adena with 15% drop rate to all the mobs. Accessorie shop, Blessed enchant C,B grade.

This is basically the economy ofc this is a fast preview.

About the increased max level reason is because its actually a pvp server. At 70 level that you start you got almost the 80% of the skills so the player is able to play a normal pvp.

I can't really explain it how i have the idea on my mind ;p

Edited by te0x

Every grade got x3 adena than the previous grade. Starting grade is C[70 lvl]. Once you complete the C grade and you go to B grade[75 Level] you got almost 5-9.000.000 adena. Based on your luck.

Items are not expensive. To buy full B grade you will need almost 1.500.000-2.000.000 adena. The others are for enchanting, augment, enchant skills so basically you will never go to the next grade without the Equipment.

Ancient Adena dropping on B-Grade[75-79 level] because you will need to unsealed the A equipments. Once you will finish the B-Grade you will have enough to unlock set of jewels or armor set or weapon.

Event Medals only by the events [TVT CTF]. You upgrade the Soul crystals with event medals to add special ability to A,S grade weapons.

Torches dropping on A-Grade+[80+]. With torches you buy materials so you will be able to unlock S grade items.

Festival Adena with 15% drop rate to all the mobs. Accessorie shop, Blessed enchant C,B grade.

This is basically the economy ofc this is a fast preview.

About the increased max level reason is because its actually a pvp server. At 70 level that you start you got almost the 80% of the skills so the player is able to play a normal pvp.

I can't really explain it how i have the idea on my mind ;p

I think it's a bit complicated,try to make a more simple economy,and active economy

I think it's a bit complicated,try to make a more simple economy,and active economy

nop its not. Its really simple. You just level up, join events and you can easily be on top :D

updates.

Resist of fire,aqua and wind wont be removed if got effected by the surrender of fire,water,wind.

Curse of Gloom now is decreases the dark resist instead of magic defense.

[immortality Period]: Buffs will remain after a death for the first 7 days.

Added Ambrosia Potion: +7% experience with 1hour duration. Buyable with Festival Adenas.

Mana Potion over time. 15 seconds like healing pots.

Edited by te0x

So basically, you increase max level to 85, but did you add new mobs? Or players will farm on same mobs forever which is good only up to lv 79-80?

The players based on their grade will farm on specifics areas that mobs are on the the players grade.

Example. a level 70-74 player [C-Grade] will farm on Dragon Valley.