Confused on Enchantig

tavikiller

They are noobs <.<

Dont Be So Sure.

They Just Enchant With That Way.

There Are Many People That Think That THere is a "Special" Way To Enchant Better , Than Scrolling The Weapon!

F.e In I've Seen A Player Which Was Getting The Weapon OFF

And Then He Enchanted It , And While The Enchant Bar Was Going To Finish , He Was Wearing It..

He Was Just Thinking That Is A Way.. Nothing More.

But i Dont Consider Them As Noobs...

Just As Desperate People , Trying To Get A Good Enchant xD

dude.... there are exploits for enchants but those things people do are just rituals that make them think they will get their weapons +++ , the only way to do a weapon +16 in a regular server is by breaking 30 or 40 weapons (i speak about c grade xD)

btw in 1 server rate x13 i made a weapon +15 (whit a stupid method but i still think i did something wrong in +16 enchant xD)

If u want to see the % of fail and succes of weapon enchantment go to pm fun or statics and u will see why its impossible xD

i just whanted to know couse i made a wep +16(fists S Crt Stun) with 3 weps i enchant and whe the bar was almost  finish i drop the wepon and the pick them up and  it go up to +16

there was a "safe enchant exploit" maybe a rumor maybe true, but even people who tried it said that sometimes their weapons still broke

my opinion its fake, maybe it worked on old servers, but i dont believe it