interlude [L2J] La2Xerien

Xerien

To me it seems like any other pvp server. pvp - a bit farm - pvp.

to get mass pvps you need 500+ online. so, no thx. 

same features, but x10 - x50 xp rate + crafting system would be great and someking unique.  

seems a good project but totally 0 advertise so i think you will not have more than 50 people

Thank you mate :)

Well, it's true we didn't work on advertise that much but that why we changed the g.o. date, we want to make some more advertise.

For me community is fine, we have a lot of testers, we fixed a lot of things and it's just a beta phase.. Usually noone joins beta phase servers to help.

To me it seems like any other pvp server. pvp - a bit farm - pvp.

to get mass pvps you need 500+ online. so, no thx. 

same features, but x10 - x50 xp rate + crafting system would be great and someking unique.  

To be honest, ofc you need 500+ to play mass pvp but these days it's hard to find a server with this count. Even with 150+ players you can play mass pvp's

We try our best for the advertise.

About the server features, did you read anywhere "unique features"?

It's a server type that a lot of people loves to play and since there is no any server like this nowadays we wanted to give a try!

But every opinion is welcomed, so thank you for your feedback.

Great features ! Good luck ! I'll join for sure :)

Thank you mate :) We're waiting for you!

Don't forget to share our server with your friends and let them know about us.

Dunno about srv but all the replies I read from de owner seem "mature" enough so Ill drink to dat :)

Oops,just checked ur donations ingame. Dat +16-making NPC doesnt appeal so much to me :/

Edited by Benihime

Dunno about srv but all the replies I read from de owner seem "mature" enough so Ill drink to dat :)

which replies didn't seem "mature" to you and why? (i just want to see your opinion)

Oops,just checked ur donations ingame. Dat +16-making NPC doesnt appeal so much to me :/

The max enchant for normal players is +16, the donate enchanter max enchant is +16 and you can get donate tickets from raid bosses and on exchange section with mystery crystals and mystery crystals you can get from party zone and raid bosses as well or by exchange them with event medals (drops from champion mobs) so why is this so bad? i don't get it

I was bein serious about ur replies,why did u take it as sarcasm? And about +16, byt the time I take aaaall those rb tickets and aaaall those mystery thingies, the +16 guys will have already killed all the rbs dat drop those items (for example,Im not sayin dis is what is gonna happen exactly). Hope u get my POV.

But its just my opinion,wait and see if other ppl feel uncomfy with dat donate stuff.

I was bein serious about ur replies,why did u take it as sarcasm? And about +16, byt the time I take aaaall those rb tickets and aaaall those mystery thingies, the +16 guys will have already killed all the rbs dat drop those items (for example,Im not sayin dis is what is gonna happen exactly). Hope u get my POV.

But its just my opinion,wait and see if other ppl feel uncomfy with dat donate stuff.

i didn't take it as sarcasm i just wanted to see what do you mean by this.

about the +16 it's not that easy to get em and also lineage 2 is a team game, ofc if you're solo player and you won't join to any clan you will get your items enchanted with months of farm..

i got your pov, but i don't think is something crazy, the rates to get donate tickets or mystery crystals is low, you won't get them so easy so you don't have to worry about that.

Mature and reasonable replies even to negative thoughts equals a good thing,dats what I meant lol. Not dat hard :)

Joined ur beta a bit, xp was a pain in de arse so I didnt test end-game farm.

Mature and reasonable replies even to negative thoughts equals a good thing,dats what I meant lol. Not dat hard :)

Joined ur beta a bit, xp was a pain in de arse so I didnt test end-game farm.

lel, sorry misunderstanding :)

it was so hard for you the exp?