interlude [L2J] Game Of Thrones

GOTnetwork

This guy try to scam me ,  HE DINT KNEW HOW TO CREATE x2 skills that of 50 lvl , so he request from me to create that skills with Payments

i create his skills and he told me send 1/3 of that skills so i will pay u   i send him the client side but he request me and server side so i ditn send him bcs i undestand wht somethign is wrong here

(He is greek scam is in our blood ) so i so him that skills via team viewer he propably took a photo and he create by his self thats skills

i have proofs of that *scam*

so u will play server with his team is unskilled to create 2 passive skills + scamer?

good luck with that  , i dotn have something else to say about it , i dont care if u believe me 

This guy try to scam me ,  HE DINT KNEW HOW TO CREATE x2 skills that of 50 lvl , so he request from me to create that skills with Payments

i create his skills and he told me send 1/3 of that skills so i will pay u   i send him the client side but he request me and server side so i ditn send him bcs i undestand wht somethign is wrong here

(He is greek scam is in our blood ) so i so him that skills via team viewer he propably took a photo and he create by his self thats skills

i have proofs of that *scam*

so u will play server with his team is unskilled to create 2 passive skills + scamer?

good luck with that  , i dotn have something else to say about it , i dont care if u believe me 

i really didnt expect that, omg haters go hate other server not mine :P

PLAYERS EXPECTING ONLINE : 3.000 UNIQUE IPS

"13 Posts in 12 Topics by 4 Members. Latest Member: D3X"

Just guessing where all those guys are.

Anyway nice downloaded template, how much it cost?

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">

<!-- Mirrored from www.l2final.eu/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2010], Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:38:51 GMT -->
<!-- Added by HTTrack --><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><!-- /Added by HTTrack -->
<style type="text/css">
<!--
body {
	background-color: #000000;
}
-->
</style><head>
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) 

This part:

<!-- Mirrored from www.l2final.eu/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2010], Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:38:51 GMT -->

:alone:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">

<!-- Added by HTTrack --><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><!-- /Added by HTTrack -->
<style type="text/css">
<!--
body {
}
-->
</style><head>

This part:

isnt l2final.eu  maleax server? 

5k euro budget seems not enough 

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

then i will spend moar :) hows that?

Where did you spend this 5k euros? 4 months of drink, drugs, some weed during the development? :lol:

i can answer you when did i spend them with a similar person of yours but... you see if i answer then maby i will get banned/ you know what i mean ? :)

isnt l2final.eu  maleax server? 

hey stalone's dog is here ! rawr !! now this month your favorite server is l2mid ? :D

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html lang="en">

<style type="text/css">

<!--

body {

}

-->

</style><head>

This part:

oh yes..  i love this part also . are you DORA? muahaha

web down also, sad storki 

1st .website wasnt never down

2nd i didnt said go visit website

3rd . can't you read doggy?    (       WEBSITE : http://l2got.net    UNDER CONSTRUCTION  )

Edited by GOTnetwork

i can answer you when did i spend them with a similar person of yours but... you see if i answer then maby i will get banned/ you know what i mean ? :)

hey stalone's dog is here ! rawr !! now this month your favorite server is l2mid ? :D

3rd . can't you read doggy?    (       WEBSITE : http://l2got.net    UNDER CONSTRUCTION  )

so u want open beta in 2 days, and web is still under construction? mucho sad storki,

if u have 5k euro u will be ready with everything.

i believe you added a extra 0 at the end of the 5.00 you spent on your server

to think that you would spend 5000 euros on a l2 server when you cant even cover your living expenses makes 0 sense and is impossible to begin with

at least you admit to ripping sites so that's a start i guess

also the fact that you would even considering buying from pamela32 is beyond my comprehension its literally the blind leading the blind

this server is about as troll as its admin