Question

madbill

Basically, you should use the project which is still developed. Otherwise, you will have tons of bugs which will not be fixed.

Basically, you should use the project which is still developed. Otherwise, you will have tons of bugs which will not be fixed.

I made my mind and tried a new project cause that 'custom' really made me anxious about what you mention..But i have a java problem[i think].I think my path is wrong and my gameserver dont run.What can i do?My project is still l2j and client is Freya.And the java i use is 1.7.0_17 or 1.8.0_65

http://imgur.com/wTCnPeh

You did not compile the project, have you? Also I'm not sure which java version it's using, more likely 7. You can open the build.xml and check.

You did not compile the project, have you? Also I'm not sure which java version it's using, more likely 7. You can open the build.xml and check.

i have done the compile succesfully but to be sure i did it again.It's not that..Omw trying to find at build.xml

Edit:LOL i cant find the build.xml.found it.XML say that java7 is required..Dunno why it's not working with my 1.7.0_17.Should i try another 7 version maybe?

Edited by madbill

Have you moved all the files from build folder or youtry to do it directly from there. Follow some guide if you have doubts / you do it for first time :P

Have you set jdk 7 @ preferences?

try this tip.

open l2jserver.jar and Delete META.INF

let me know if this work.

Thanks for the responding but i already find it at the google search and it did not work at all..As i told before,im not an expert but i think it's something about java and i dunno what.I followed as the guide said

Edit:I'm telling this because even if i remove the whole l2jserver.jar change nothing..That's why i think it's in the jave section the problem

Edited by madbill

ok so well if you assume is a java problem and checking error, maybe as @SweeTs say, you won't set up in eclipse jdk path for build or you have a old java, so in this case try update them and setup path into the project to make it work.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

ok another tip if really like you say and can see there, using l2jserver so a example of l2jserver.jar is like that.

@echo off
cls
java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=console.cfg -cp ./../libs/*;l2jlogin.jar com.l2jserver.gsregistering.BaseGameServerRegister -c
exit

Edited by CriticalError

I changed the java path on eclipse too..plus i checked my java path,it's the one i edited by echo %PATH%.I have 2 eclipses.The one i used for my former project final gracia and another one new..I use the old one cause my new pops a message i dont understand..Do you have a clue why that happen??It really cant be that hard,i just miss something

http://imgur.com/QmzJjsP

Edit:i did as xSweets said and find build.xml..I used 2 java 7 to be sure but it seems that that's not the problem

Edited by madbill