hellbound [L2Off] L2 Ark

scrubs

I normaly dont give my opinion on sites like this...if i dont like a project i dont like it...i dont want to ruin the expirience for others looking for a server ... you never know maybe they like it, and every project deserve a chance.

So i am a player looking for a server and  i found this one here on maxcheaters.... the features look cool etc.etc.. expected online 400+ nice...

I went on forum to register and look around...there is really not much ppl posting and mostly the same ppl talk like 4-5. One of this users who is part of the beta said please turn off the servers if ppl come and they see the server is empty they will leave. So i made a reply " 400+ expected but you cant see a fly in beta..gg lol " - just my opinion.

10 minutes later i got banned...

So my advice if you join..just dont talk ..you never know what the staff like or dont like:D

Looks like i will contiune my search:D

So my opinion the features are cool but the staff is far from profesional and serious.

The post you were responding to was a post made the day after Open Beta phase started.

It was also before we had started advertising on vote sites, yes the open beta phase started off really quietly with barely any players.

It continued until 24-25th of October, by the end of the open beta phase we had total 368 accounts registered and 303 unique IPs that had entered our game server during the open beta phase.

If you would have asked us on our forum "Is this true, is the server empty?" then I would have answered it like I have here.

But you commented something like "Server empty on open beta gg lol".

While I accept that those kind of spams may happen here on MXC where I'm not a moderator, I'm fine with that.

But doing it on a forum I own, that will get you banned because it's false accusations which may damage our reputation, even more when open beta phase is over and players can't log in for themselves to check.

And this is what a professional staff does, so don't give me that bullshit. 

Also ADDICTED87  our server is L2OFF.

mnVAIBH.png

But since you've already said in your previous comment that offlineshop is only a l2j feature, I guess you won't know what the image above is and I am not going to explain it for you.

Also, thanks Asmodeus

Edited by scrubs

The post you were responding to was a post made the day after Open Beta phase started.

It was also before we had started advertising on vote sites, yes the open beta phase started off really quietly with barely any players.

It continued until 24-25th of October, by the end of the open beta phase we had total 368 accounts registered and 303 unique IPs that had entered our game server during the open beta phase.

If you would have asked us on our forum "Is this true, is the server empty?" then I would have answered it like I have here.

But you commented something like "Server empty on open beta gg lol".

While I accept that those kind of spams may happen here on MXC where I'm not a moderator, I'm fine with that.

But doing it on a forum I own, that will get you banned because it's false accusations which may damage our reputation, even more when open beta phase is over and players can't log in for themselves to check.

And this is what a professional staff does, so don't give me that bullshit. 

I didnt spam i just put a comment.

If i would post the same thing in a forum with a profesional staff i wouldnt be banned, and if they really think the comment is out of place..they would edit it and send me a warning. Moderators can edit post did you know that? :D

You dont ban users for every comment you dont like... for example if you just edit my post and give and explain me the same things you did here..you would not only  have one more happy user but also i wouldnt post it here....

You took the easiest way not the best way to handle this situation.

About files...making a screenshot dosnt prove anything....

If you have some free files you found on the web..you can just close your project and save money and time... but if you didnt and you bought the files...ask your seller to give an official statment that they support your project and you are good to go...but you cant do that right? :D

Edited by spellspirit

I didnt spam i just put a comment.

If i would post the same thing in a forum with a profesional staff i wouldnt be banned, and if they really think the comment is out of place..they would edit it and send me a warning. Moderators can edit post did you know that? :D

You dont ban users for every comment you dont like... for example if you just edit my post and give and explain me the same things you did here..you would not only  have one more happy user but also i wouldnt post it here....

You took the easiest way not the best way to handle this situation.

About files...making a screenshot dosnt prove anything....

If you have some free files you found on the web..you can just close your project and save money and time... but if you didnt and you bought the files...ask your seller to give an official statment that they support your project and you are good to go...but you cant do that right? :D

The "gg lol" part of your post told me all I needed to know. Which is you're not going to be a player on L2 Ark.

Why should I waste my time on someone who already made up their mind that they will not be a player. 

If you'd have a comeback saying that your English is bad and it was not what you intended, then I'd man up and say I made a mistake.

However, you've proven in previous comments that your English is good so there's no need for that.

Also, if a print screen isn't enough then I guess you guys have to wait until our grand opening to see if it's L2OFF or L2J.

I'm not that desperate for your approval that I would chase up Vang to give me a statement here.

I wanted to be a player but ..as you banned me --this to me it looks like i am not welcome because of one observation.

My post was a mistake..i didnt notice the date, and i am sorry, but i still think you didnt handle this situation like a profesional, as i said before you took the easy way not the right one.

spellspirit,nobody likes a butthurt :)

I'm not that desperate for your approval that I would chase up Vang to give me a statement here

lold,nice one ;D

Hello fellow gamers.

L2 Ark has now installed BlackWatch protection in order to prevent bots on our server.

Click here to read more.

Also worth mentioning, the server migration has been postponed a couple of days.
We will most likely begin migrating the servers to our new hosts by the end of this week.

Hopefully it will go smooth without any down time on our website and forum, but if it does go down for a certain amount of time, please do not panic or spread false rumors that "we're gone forever". 

We are simply just migrating our servers. 

L2 Ark will open:

London (United Kingdom - England) Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 18:00

Rio de Janeiro (Brazil - Rio de Janeiro) Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 16:00

California City (U.S.A. - California) Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 10:00

Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 21:00