L2Off High Five Server [New Server]

Our server is under good development based at own l2off h5 extender i'd like to see under what features you want to see the server running

Low or Mid rate? (rates)

What special features and events you want from us to code??

Feel free to suggest us everything you want and reply everything you want ...
More infos about our server process will be posted soon

What i would like to see is:

Rates:

Exp/Sp x75

Adena x65/75

Enchant Rates:

Safe: +3

Max: +16

Normal Enchant Rate: 38%

Blessed Enchant Rate: 55%

Custom GK where you can teleport to level zones (not custom ones, the retail zones) but with changed/edited drops to drop with a change items of the grade per level for example 20 level drop random d grade item (armor/weapon/jewel) but with a small change cause if everyone farm and get a lot of items can sell them for adena and this will be bad for server economy

About the custom features:

A custom zone for level 80+ where you can farm some good adena and get s80-low s84 items (vesper for example) with drop for example with a small change to drop normal enchant scrolls or attribute stones & spoil to get some items (weapons/armors/jewels)

Clan War Zone where only clans can join with a party and fight each other

Solo PvP Zone for newbies and some mass pvp zones with custom raids inside (not crazy drops and with respawn time like 12 hours) and a place where you can also farm

Some news about the server  O0 

exp rate will be x50 same rate will be for adenas and exp

We will add a system that will give a hero aura when you do a killing spree and it will get removed after restart.(pvp)

Our website design started today in a couple of days it will be ready

Our server is under good development based at own l2off h5 extender i'd like to see under what features you want to see the server running

Low or Mid rate? (rates)

What special features and events you want from us to code??

Feel free to suggest us everything you want and reply everything you want ...

More infos about our server process will be posted soon

own extender?

We will add a system that will give a hero aura when you do a killing spree and it will get removed after restart.(pvp)

Will it be only hero aura or hero able to use hero chat and hero weapons?

Most likely its until the death or rr.

I did the same on my project :P

yeah but imagine if it's till rr, if someone is online for days he will never lose the hero ;p

i did the same with my mates on some servers with this system

Its only the aura (at least on this stage) and I doubt someone will be online for so long :D

Edited by SweeTs