Relic jewels named as NoItemName.

Exte.

Well, hello.

I just added Relic jewels made by kazeno to my server and i'm still testing them, before they'll be given for sale.

I've editted their name on L2JDB, added them on armorgrp.DAT and editted their names on itemname-e.DAT .

When I spawn them, on message box it says " Spawned Marph's Ring ( ITEM ID) on your invetory." but when I get my mouse on it, it's named as NoItemName.

Here's a screen of it.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8594/shot00002bq0.jpg

Here are the lines on Itemname-e.DAT file.

99990	Necklace of Zeus	Relic Jewel	a,Produces the following effects: Maximum MP +135, Maximum HP +200, P.attack/M.attack +150, Atk.Speed/Cast.Speed +59, Accuracy Combat/Evasion +6.\0	-1	a,9412\0	a,A special jewel created from the fire of the strongest dragon, Valakas.\0	a,	a,	0	0	0	a,
99991	Earring of Shilien	Relic Jewel	a,Produces the following effects: Maximum HP +99, P.attack/M.Attack +65, Evasion +2.\0	-1	a,9411\0	a,A special jewel created from the skin of the dark dragon, Antharas.\0	a,	a,	0	0	0	a,
99992	Ring of Paagrio	Relic Jewel	a,Produces the following effects: Maximum HP +99, P.attack/M.attack +65, Evasion +2.\0	-1	a,9413\0	a,A special jewel created from the spirit of the demi-god, Baium.\0	a,	a,	0	0	0	a,
99993	Earring of Eva	Relic Jewel	a,Produces the following effects: Maximum MP +99, Atk.Speed/Cast.Speed +65, Accuracy Combat +2.\0	-1	a,9414\0	a,A special jewel created from the power of the undead pirate, Zaken.\0	a,	a,	0	0	0	a,
99994	Ring of Marph	Relic Jewel	a,Produces the following effects: Maximum MP +99, Atk.Speed/Cast.Speed +65, Accuracy Combat +2.\0	-1	a,9415\0	a,A special jewel created from the mind of the hellish demon, Halisha.\0	a,	a,	0	0	0	a,

What do I need to Delete/add to be fixed? Thanks.