Realm provide people different features than l2tales-based servers. People dont appreciate that because they are afraid of this "different". They once joined tales, they once made items and thought they are "pro". But only in l2 tales-based servers. Same features, same economy same everything every single time, and people are still joining these servers. A lot of people say that realm is a crappy-wannabe-server. My opinion is, that yes, realm staff did a lot of mistakes in previous x50 server but this time, they let us know that they have changed a lot...I mean look all those features...They look great to me but no people outside will appreciate them, because simply, they are different...

L2Tales-based servers:

A server you make top items (belts,NS,Olf Shirt(wtf is this),Attribute) from JOINING EVENTS...Is this a mid rate server or wtf? People should farm on mid rates not joining events every 1hour.

A server where you can TP to all mobs in whole lineage 2 map...(WTF?? Im experienced l2 player and i will go to the mob because i know its location...But NO! Noobs by writing monster's name should go too)

A server you take GSC16 from .getreward (Loled when i saw it first time)

A server you can donate everything

Whatever, i dont judge those 2 types of servers, because its will be just my opinion. I always like the difference than all mid rates outside, which difference is coming from woa-realm servers. Thumbs up for l2 realm, even if i wont join it for real life issues, i wish the staff good luck. They seem to work pretty hard here...About l2 tales-servers, wish them luck and they should think sometime to change their features some time.

Realm provide people different features than l2tales-based servers. People dont appreciate that because they are afraid of this "different". They once joined tales, they once made items and thought they are "pro". But only in l2 tales-based servers. Same features, same economy same everything every single time, and people are still joining these servers. A lot of people say that realm is a crappy-wannabe-server. My opinion is, that yes, realm staff did a lot of mistakes in previous x50 server but this time, they let us know that they have changed a lot...I mean look all those features...They look great to me but no people outside will appreciate them, because simply, they are different...

L2Tales-based servers:

A server you make top items (belts,NS,Olf Shirt(wtf is this),Attribute) from JOINING EVENTS...Is this a mid rate server or wtf? People should farm on mid rates not joining events every 1hour.

A server where you can TP to all mobs in whole lineage 2 map...(WTF?? Im experienced l2 player and i will go to the mob because i know its location...But NO! Noobs by writing monster's name should go too)

Whatever, i dont judge those 2 types of servers, because its will be just my opinion. I always like the difference than all mid rates outside, which difference is coming from woa-realm servers. Thumbs up for l2 realm, even if i wont join it for real life issues, i wish the staff good luck. They seem to work pretty hard here...About l2 tales-servers, wish them luck and they should think sometime to change their features some time.

nice, but l2 is dead noone care if u boting 24/7 or going event for same things

also there is different betwen stalonka servers and bella,

for bella beta = grand opening but w/e he just retarded, there is nothing said about change grand opening, 

kL3hz1L.png

Edited by AchYlek

L2Tales-based servers:

Well said. at First i wonder why people played stalonka but then i realized it quickly- u can buy everything even before server started epics, olf, +99 items, zones and towns are full of bots and noobs dont realize it, so the actual skilled players wont play it or are forced bcs their friends ask them to. But let's be realistic 70 % of their features they brought/steal from us when we splited team after world and opened realm. Everyone who follows lineage2 development knows that our team had one of the best ideas and features, and actual realization on them. stalonka just sees something from us and copy paste it instantly, steal or buy it :)

Mark my words when he sees what we work on he will steal the ideas on next update oh wait. he dont make updates :/ i guess he will just have to now bcs we just made a step way too ahead of them again....

I am sure he gonna send his dogs again to spy on us like my first 2 servers. even his developer joined ingame to chat with me, 2 of his gms, even he pm me and wanted me to share screen to show real online so i did :p

Jelous, angry and seing how everything slips away when i show everyone the truth about phantoms and his lies/corruption he sends tons of ddos and propaganda in here, ingame and in our forums with his asslikers for free items.

At the end of the day all we have is who we are.

So who are you? 

brains>whatever

About delaying grandd opening. 1 month wasnt enought  for us to finish all the goals we set, all the work we made for ourselves and when we did something new - always new idea related appeared, so people should be happy we work and being creative so far we haven't dissapoint you did we? :) have faith and keep calm! Nobody forces nobody here if u want to wait and play it do it, if u can't is okay. we appoligise again to all players and clans for  the 1 week delay but its gonna be worth it. totaly worth it :p

k for that flame 1 week ddos will be enough again 

not flame- the truth, now gtfo. ;[ mouse will never ddos us even if he want he can't do shit, and you are just an nonfactor in all this.

Edited by bella

not flame- the truth, now gtfo. ;[ mouse will never ddos us even if he want he can't do shit, and you are just an nonfactor in all this.

k lets see))) 

Don't get me wrong, since i'm out of flames since a while

but from screens "community board" look childish

i tried to go on website and looks ugly since the logo of the server don't fit in the banner at all (or at last the photoshop skills of who did that was really poor)

and forum is just a big mess, but really is messy too much

if you wanna success you have to be classy, atm in 2015 even site and website are important

i tried to go on website and looks ugly since the logo of the server don't fit in the banner at all (or at last the photoshop skills of who did that was really poor)

if you wanna success you have to be classy, atm in 2015 even site and website are important

and what about promo video ?:OOOO

for my opinion Realm dont have a chance against Ava/Cartel or Averia, there will be max 600-700 online no more. I remember old Realm and for me it was 1 of the worst servers (it is not a flame, just opinion)

Anyway good luck 

Last realm was 14.8.2015

Next realm is 23.10.2015 

also Clans Confirmed to Join: http://lineage-realm...ed-to-join.113/   =  RibGsdd.jpg

after 2 month u got 0 clans, gg?

forum seems like there is max 10 active ppl 

1 month of advert for nothing, best advert 2k15, stop blame stalonka please, maybe he using fake but he spend money for advert + he got ppl, not like u. 

Also that fake online at forum, maybe if u dont use my nick, i will not find it

It showing AchYleek member is online, i didnt made this acc lol 

Q0QG3rd.jpgxOj5JPf.jpg

when i click show profil, here we are..

ixTsDPo.jpg

Edited by AchYlek

*even site and webiste are important* a moment of silence for those who don't know those are the same thing.

*i am out of flames but it looks childish and ugly, poor* this is not final design when we have time will make it better. Thanks for tips.

for my opinion Realm dont have a chance against Ava/Cartel or Averia, there will be max 600-700 online no more. I remember old Realm and for me it was 1 of the worst servers (it is not a flame, just opinion)

Anyway good luck 

You remember old realm? Tell us about it.

@Achylek even if u reg 100 accs i ban them all stop waste your time.