[L2J] Lineage2 Time Of Destruction

kyosume

Hello everyone and welcome to Lineage 2 Time of Destruction Ertheia PvP Server

Below I'll post a list with some of our server's features that we've been working on for the last few months and still a lot more to come.

As you all know, we will be opening the server for a short period of time as a Beta Phase in which we ask all the participating players to test all the features and report possible bugs. You can also leave suggestions and ways to improve the server in order to have the ultimate PvP experience with a touch and taste of retail too.
So let's begin:

Rates

EXP: x1000
SP: x1000
Drop Rate: x1 ( A new custom drop system is under development )
Raid Bosses Drop Rate: x10
Item Enchant Rates: 66% ( Untouched retail rates for now )
Item Attribute Rates: 30% Stones, 100% Crystals
Quest Related Rates: Retail ( We don't really need any quests )

Game Features

Our own Geodata Engine with no bugs or flaws that will make you uncomfortable during your game time.

Player panel: A complete website with a lot of features will be implemented soon as we are still working on it, trying to provide everyone with the best security and experience.
Community Board: complete features like: Shop,Global Teleporters, Events,Player Options,Statistics
NPC Buffer: 1 hour buffs and configurable Scheme for your liking and each Class Type.
Alchemy System: complete system with Skills,Items and what not.

Complete implemented features

- Skill System with correct Enchant Routes
- Item System with correct stats and bonuses
- Implementation of Power Shirts and Elemental/Shiny Shirts
- Implementation of the Brooch System(Retail Compound rates)

- Awakening System with Essence of Chaos and Stone of Destiny (Yes,we brought it back!)
- Implementation of Monk of Chaos & Agent of Chaos(Hardin)
- Implementation of Town Buffer Nomi like retail
- Mentoring System updated to Ertheia Chronicle

- Implementation of Chaos Festival with Monthly Winner and Rewards (It will be released on a later date)
- Clan System updated to Ertheia Chronicle
- Castle Siege System (You'll need to spill blood if you want your little castle)
- Conquerable Clan Halls
- Clan Hall System with all the features

- Olympiad System updated to Ertheia Chronicle

- Implementation of Apparition Stones & Altar(Located outside Faeron Village)
- Implementation of Fortune Pockets(Rewarding your farm with Exp,SP and Surprise Items)

- Implementation of all Appearance Stones including the new Ertheia Ones
- Implementation of Beauty Manager
If I missed something so far, I'll update later.

PvE Features
Most of the Open World Raid Bosses are still being worked on as we want to implement every single one and make it worth your time hunting them.

Instances are also working and fun(we have lots of those):
Spicula, Istina, Antharas, Orfen, Teredor, Octavis, Tauti, Spezion, Tauti, Spezion, Zaken
Tauti, Spezion, Trasken, Lindvior, Teredor, Frintezza,Baium, Queen Ant, Valakas

PvE Events: 
Beer Festival - L2 Day - L2 Collect Medal - The Hunt for Santa - Christmas 
Change of Heart - The Flow of Horror - The Fall Harvest - Master of Enchanting 
Summer Mellons - April Fool's Day - Freya Celebration - Saving Snowman - Gift of Vitality 
(and a couple more that we plan to implement over time)

Farm Zones: are pretty much retail as there is no point in making new custom zones.
!New drop system: our system will allow us to make any change we want without changing the mobs or zones.

PvP Features
We are bringing a highly populated Event Engine that will keep every player in the game entertained for hours,days,weeks,months and why not years.

PvP Rewarding System.What does it do? 
It rewards you with adena and a set type of currency for bringing down your enemies.
PvP Events: Group vs Group, Last Hero, Capture the Flag, Team vs Team, TvT Arenas,Fight Battle.

Side Notes
We won't have 1000 types of currencies as we want the server's economy to be consistent and accessible to anyone and not favoring donators or big clans.
Keep in mind that this list of features will be shuffled constantly as we progress through the game with new changes and additions.

Find us on Facebook
Visit our Website 
(Under Construction)
Visit our Forums
Have a wonderful stay on L2ToD!

Edited by kyosume

when is the grand opening?

We want to go through everything again and again to make sure everything is in place and working as it should before anything else. I'd say in about 2 weeks or so.

omahgerd finally  i could quit the only God server with a bad management, save us all pls.

open beta tooday  hahah pls! /edit.  ok its opened, sadly i cant run the game with IO client so downloading ertheia :<

Edited by Vorpax

omahgerd finally  i could quit the only God server with a bad management, save us all pls.

open beta tooday  hahah pls! /edit.  ok its opened, sadly i cant run the game with IO client so downloading ertheia :<

The salvation is coming! Sadly we've been avoided torrent links until now but we'll see what we can do. 

the download stopped at 3gb.... can u give a torrent link? lol.

I used this one "Click Me" and worked great. Also try using a download manager if you want to re-download again from out webby.

Beta is open pretty much all the time but to keep in mind that short periods of downtime follow due to the constant work.

Thanks everyone for the understanding and I hope that we will have a great time.

The salvation is coming! Sadly we've been avoided torrent links until now but we'll see what we can do. 

I used this one "Click Me" and worked great. Also try using a download manager if you want to re-download again from out webby.

Beta is open pretty much all the time but to keep in mind that short periods of downtime follow due to the constant work.

Thanks everyone for the understanding and I hope that we will have a great time.

Actually i downloaded from this link now but it LOGS ME IN  forever... :D

Edited by Vorpax

So far  (I dont know how much will items cost at opening and how much will they drop) I can say this server is good! Alt+B isnt that clear like on other servers but the settings are cool. The more retail the better. Keep up the good work, contact with players, advertise, add to hopzone topzone and u will do great.

So far  (I dont know how much will items cost at opening and how much will they drop) I can say this server is good! Alt+B isnt that clear like on other servers but the settings are cool. The more retail the better. Keep up the good work, contact with players, advertise, add to hopzone topzone and u will do great.

We are aware of some things that haven't been added yet but there's certainly a lot of room to improve over the next 1-2 weeks and a lot of already existing things will have a new aspect.

Thank you for the feedback. We will continue to improve every day based on everyone's suggestions.