Buff Categorizing

Somik

Def. not the interface.

What you wrote is literally kindergarden tier information, you are not even sure if what you are saying is true.

What are you even doing in the client mod section?

:okey:  :okey:  :okey:  :okey:

ok heres the trick

open engine dll with some kind of hex editor or whatever and find address 000019A0 which should be 2b46c50c5b.png

and change it to

eee30a12f8.png

idk bro worked 100% for me. why are you in the client mod section if you dont want to listen to others take on the problem? do you know the answer already or

No, I do not want to get spoonfed by simply getting the already changed file or anything similar to it, I just want to get pointed in the right direction with good information that would help me learn and understand the things that need to be done. You say that I do not want to listen to the people in this thread and yet you are the one getting mad at me when I tell you that the random guesses that you wrote down are completely useless to me and have nothing to do with the actual subject.

That aside, finally something to work with. I'm not yet familiar with this, so what do those changes exactly do and how did you know that this is the exact line that needs to be changed and what to change it to? Testing it on pts files, the default line was different from yours and changing it also only resulted in the client crashing before start.

na that was just a load of bullshit LOL you dont randomly edit engine and it prob had something to do with interface scripts(interface u/xdat)

but im pretty positive as in 90-100% sure its interface related even tho i dont work with h5 neither do i have to client

you also posted (the talisman bar is separate which i guess is what you want to do with others)

http://i.imgur.com/NKmiD3z.jpg

did you edit that or was it downloaded? and what files were related to it?

maybe you can see what changes were made to it and make additional edits based off of that

Great, a kid that has no idea what he is talking about and is feeding me bullshit, my god what a great place to look for answers.

But anyways, everything that you see in that screenshot is selfmade and what I'm looking for is a way to make ~5 buffs appear in the party window (not the debuff bar), like in the video, which is not related to changing the interface.xdat or the skillgrp.dat file.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i basically want to make a few buffs appear in a seperate party buff window so you can easily observe them and rebuff if they get canceled. Till now I was just changing them to the debuff bar and it did it's job, but it wasn't perfect since they are blinking red and also the usual debuffs can get distracting, not to mention you can't cancel them. So the perfect thing would be to change them into the special buff category but I can't seem to find a way to do that..

This guy has them perfectly seperated:

http://i.imgur.com/3jZfp5P.png

video: 

Can you achieve that with just the skillgrp modification and i missed something, or is there a special way to do that?

Also how can i switch the barrier from a summon/pet like the panther/phoenix to its buff bar or better yet, change party ud to its special bar?

just buy adrenaline and u dont need care about rebuff

but its edited skillgrp not interface)

just buy adrenaline and u dont need care about rebuff

but its edited skillgrp not interface)

Using bots for rebuffing the party is way less efficient than doing it manually and it only hinders you, that is if you are not complete garbage at the game ofcourse.

In the video, the party window buffs (which is what i want) are not skillgrp related, since as far as I know you can only label a conditional skill as a buff or a debuff by changing the 0 and 1 values.

Using bots for rebuffing the party is way less efficient than doing it manually and it only hinders you, that is if you are not complete garbage at the game ofcourse.

In the video, the party window buffs (which is what i want) are not skillgrp related, since as far as I know you can only label a conditional skill as a buff or a debuff by changing the 0 and 1 values.

Since he have nobless as debuff and debuffs he geting as buff

what do u think? :D

so i think he just changed all debuffs to buffs

and buff what he want he see at debuff window

Edited by AchYlek

Moving all the important buffs to the debuff bar and removing all the usual debuffs from it is pretty easy to do, but it comes with alot of disadvantages. 

He has a completely different setup tho, the nobl always stay at the bottom and the other important buffs look like they are assigned to the special buffs, which can't be done via the skillgrp.

Moving all the important buffs to the debuff bar and removing all the usual debuffs from it is pretty easy to do, but it comes with alot of disadvantages. 

He has a completely different setup tho, the nobl always stay at the bottom and the other important buffs look like they are assigned to the special buffs, which can't be done via the skillgrp.

since i was playing at some high rate servers where was 20/24 dances / songes i was put them to normal buffs and it was stucked like at that video

if u put those buffs like debuffs, but  u wont change u want it to debuff line (idk how to say it my english bad) it will be stucked  bcs client wont take it

so its reason why he have first buff line so big

when i will be at home, i will try something but its skillgrp edit and not interface

Edited by AchYlek