The Worst Community Is The Boting Community

dlevel

Well im actually trying to, but all we re talking about are SCRIPTS to farm automaticaly and avoid CAPTCHA. Thats what most of us, beginner botters need.

Scripts similiar to ones u use on gem dragons ^^

Capcha script u wont find shared at web, 

just ppl sell it and block for hwid. 

Capcha script u wont find shared at web, 

just ppl sell it and block for hwid. 

Oh okay then, and how about the farm scripts which are too complicated for me to make on my own? I tried to find some stuff but i failed

Oh okay then, and how about the farm scripts which are too complicated for me to make on my own? I tried to find some stuff but i failed

With this one u wont get help, bcs if they share scripts for farm, there will be 10000 ppl at same place runing with same way.. u can image how it will be bullshit

and with farm setting its simple easy setup + download alt + b dialog 

Edited by AchYlek

i remember l2walker more than 5 years ago, which is the best bot ever for l2 imo :P

btw Szakalaka i saw your signature, so i would like to ask, is there any bypass for shield.exe cliext protection ? 

Edited by dlevel

i remember l2walker more than 5 years ago, which is the best bot ever for l2 imo :P

Meh, with the fact that it keeps running into obstacles 24/7 (and thus essentially wasting more time on this than on farming), it's a poor man's bot.

Edited by _dev_

People share = gets fixed.

People keep for themself= more money for them.

Its simple, thats why l2 is dead, nobody care about playing it, people just make money out of items.

So my advice for you, either learn to bypass protection, which isnt really hard thing to do, most of them are honestly joke, and go far and say that these protection like l2dex, just benefits skilled boters, because their items worth more, and they will make more money in long term., because when few people bot items are much more valuable, so they kind make it good for skilled botters.

Apart from that, either find server that cares about botting, last one i knew was l2citadel, they did their work, but l2citadel was fail cause of other reasons, even l2phx expliits worked there, together with a lot more bugs.

Simple, game is about making money now :)

edit : or send nudes to szakala and achylek they are botting everywhere, szalaka even makes bots if youre girl ofc if not bad luck

Edited by papa123

• 2 weeks later...