The Worst Community Is The Boting Community

dlevel

I m writing this thread knowing that i will get fired back etc. but i dont care, i just wanna say my opinion about boting community.

We are in a forum that we use to learn/share cheat/hacks/bots just like elitepvpers ( its worse there ) and the most people do not want to share and if they do, they do it when its too old stuff that its about time to go out.

I see a lot of guys trolling in posts that people asking for help about a server, and i see people playing smart ass saying " its too easy, just think about it " or people that they want to make money from someone elses work.

I never saw so much unwhiling community, just help the guy that needs a bot, thats why he registered, to learn, and someday if he gets help, he will help back.

I m playing for years, but now i m playing too casually, and like boting but i dont have the time i used to have to learn all the hacks, injections etc etc. and came here for help and i see NO help. 

I also tried to pay a bot programmer to give me a working bot, but i CANT, because my country fucked up and i cant use paypal or other methods, and the guy himself doesnt help me ( l2 adrenaline ).

Thats all i wanted to say, no hard feelings, just wanted to tell you guys that most of us play for fun and we are not trying to make money boting, so we will not steel your ADENAZ from your precious server.

best regards,

an old school gamer/botter.

Edited by dlevel

I can understand ppls who dont want to share their scripts, coz it taken a lot of their work to write it. But yeah, would be nice if sometimes someone would share some of their staff

For example Achylek, the bottin machine ^

Edited by krystianeczzek

I can understand ppls who dont want to share their scripts, coz it taken a lot of their work to write it. But yeah, would be nice if sometimes someone would share some of their staff

you know, if ppl share something there, admin will see it and fix it ? Maybe thats why noone share it )) 

you know, if ppl share something there, admin will see it and fix it ? Maybe thats why noone share it )) 

What do u mean by "fix it"? Im not really deep into this community yet.

Fix - repair. The admin / developer can see how you "bypassed" it and so, he knows how to fix it.

Like Achylek said.. :)

Edited by SweeTs

Fix - repair.

Like Achylek said.. :)

Ah he meant server admin. yeah like on tales gm doin nothing with bots and taking cash from donating? Its not really a barrier :)

i dont think this is the reason. is just people doesnt really want to share, because 1st they use it to farm adena to sell, or 2nd they just want an edge on the said server. But this is what maxcheaters and the community is all about. Saying (trolling) someone that is not that hard, u dont help him, u just brag that you can bot in the server that he cant.

Anyway is the right to anyone share or not whatever he thinks. I m just saying the boting community should have been more helpful than it is. 

Aside from the fact that publishing a botting scenario gives all the information for a server owner to ban precisely those characters that are using it (regardless if actions are pseudorandomized), botting seems to be all about RWT nowadays (face it, be it WoW, L2 or whatever, hardly anyone bots just because they want to play endgame). And thus, successful botters are highly despised by the RWT community. Not only botters do not require RWT services, they are also stealing THEIR (RWT-er) monsters and wasting their time.

That's why in general, botters are hostile against botters for the time being.

Edited by _dev_

Here is the russian site where they share some things: *deleted*   Good luck with their language, even google chrome cant translate properly xD
I guess russian community is way better than the rest of international players. :/

Edited by krystianeczzek

Here is the russian site where they share some things: Good luck with their language, even google chrome cant translate properly xD

I guess russian community is way better than the rest of international players. :/

You are just lucky you don't know their language. It's as cancerous and "i'll rather not share" community as any.

i Agree with _dev_ but there is ppl like me, i m 31 yo, i work 10 hours/day, my gaming time and the joy is when i put the bot, i wake up to see the results ( yeah is joyable :D ) and then when i watch it with teamviewer from my work ( i bot any game, even clash of clans ) and then on weekends i pvp, thats my gaming time nowadays... And after some years i wanted to play l2 again, i log in here to the best l2 boting community and all the help i get is " its easy, you should find it yourself " .... lol 

Edited by dlevel

Ah he meant server admin. yeah like on tales gm doin nothing with bots and taking cash from donating? Its not really a barrier :)

and u need bypass or something for tales? Just download adren and go bot, but admins who care about servers, they fix everythings 

i dont think this is the reason. is just people doesnt really want to share, because 1st they use it to farm adena to sell, or 2nd they just want an edge on the said server. But this is what maxcheaters and the community is all about. Saying (trolling) someone that is not that hard, u dont help him, u just brag that you can bot in the server that he cant.

Anyway is the right to anyone share or not whatever he thinks. I m just saying the boting community should have been more helpful than it is. 

i share there some things how boting, after few days it was fixed.. 

Edited by AchYlek

and u need bypass or something for tales? Just download adren and go bot, but admins who care about servers, they fix everythings 

Well im actually trying to, but all we re talking about are SCRIPTS to farm automaticaly and avoid CAPTCHA. Thats what most of us, beginner botters need.

Scripts similiar to ones u use on gem dragons ^^

Edited by krystianeczzek

nah i m not talking about scripts. i m talking about bypasses. some servers like skadi use a cliext bypass that is not easy to bypass, but i know ppl know how to do it, they just dont share.