[Small Guide]What good is Exploits, and what is Exploit.

DreaM

A Lineage 2 Exploit is a bug in the system that allows you to do something for your own personal gain that was not originally intended by the creators of the game. Hacks, Bots, Dupes, and Cheats are all considered Exploits. L2 Exploits are extremely helpful and can assist you with not only moving about the game with greater speed and efficiency, but they can also take care of boring tasks for you such as Adena Farming and  Leveling -plus a lot more!

Lineage 2 exploits will help you out tremendously whenever you are exploring Aden and get stuck at a certain level, or can’t figure out how to beat a certain monster.

Java servers are mostly vurnable to be exploited.

Unfortunately the life of an L2 exploit is usually not very long since it is patched when discovered by NCSoft, but that doesn’t have to interfere with you becoming the best player.

Nevertheless you shouldn't worry , cuz Maxcheaters.com is the biggest Lineage Exploits/Botting site so im sure you can find w/e you need here.

PS: I told you , its small guide ;D.

u could add much!!!!! more information , like u did whit the cs guide.. but its ok =P

if u want we can talk about make 50% 50% whit an explanation of evry kind of xploit hack , etc

I, personally, as a developer and owner of a server prefer much more to create than destroy or exploit...Anyway thanx to all the 3xpl01tz0rs out there coz sometimes they gimme hella work and always when I get reported of a bug, i find 5 when I look inside the code xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...