How did u start playing L2 and tell us about it!

Drakwolf

I started playing Lineage II one summer.A friend of mine told me to go with him in an internet cafe to show me a game....

I realized it was a good game and I started playing too. The first server i played was e-global (C3) but after a month it was updated to C4. >:( ( Wipe )

Then i stopped e-global because i realized as many of you that high / mid rate servers existed.... ;)

4 years ago, my friend came and installed L2world on my brothers computer and i played it for like 4 days and then transfer L2xtreme( the best server ever). when it closed i found some other servers.

I am playin from Chronicle one :D i started on one server which was called enigma , it was rly lol , i didnt know how to play , so i did 1. class quest 7days...:D i played for elf mage and i worn heavy bone armor .. rly lol

ehm the 1st one iv played i dont even know name or what rate it was ;D it was c2 i think a mate came and instaled me the game and the server he was playing on.. i only remember it was rly high rate i lvled so easy..and then i asked gm if he can give me some nice weap so hegave me red dual dama :D lol, then i went back to play diablo 2... after i got bored i just wrote in google lineage 2 private server list and the 1st one poped up was dragon network.. so i played there about 2 or 3 years not sure.. changed few others but infi 4evah :D

this is long time ago( prelude )...i saw a guy playing on a cyber-coffee and there i just ask to this guy how to play..he was new too...so i learn a little...and then i just start to read tutorial...and some guides ^^

i still remember...my sps ^^

a school mate was telling me about some new game he started playing...It was C2 times...I joined on l2x and I was leveling on elpies at level 25, then it closed...QQ...I moved to mml2 and I played there for around 3 years and now Im here

started on ES server :D

i wasnt that noobish like some post i read cuz i had some friends to teach me what to do :P but to be frank .. i was kindda noob i didnt knew what is best class i needed to play with .. cuz my main online game was silkroad :D but now i <3 lineage more than any online game :P

• 1 month later...