How did u start playing L2 and tell us about it!

Drakwolf

Tell us how is was wen u were an beginer! :D in specialy if u learned aline 2 play;

ME:  I played and am playing on a HR server, and it took me 1.5 mounths to reach lvl 80 (now it takes me 5 minutes  ::) )  i was level 40 ( staring lvl on server) and i had NoGrade items on me, after a long time i discovered a GM shop and that i can buy C grade items wit travel tokens :D ..... wen i wnchanted my first wep and braked it i sayed : Where the F is my weapon. and i searched in all my inventort 4 it :D  , oo and i waz playing Titan wit Rapier weapon, and did not used zealot, freenzy or guts  :D ;D  ... it took me awhile 2 learn it and now i am top 3 on server :D

I start on a x1 rate server , and in 1 year i get to lvl 62 (i was so0o0o0o boring) so i start thinking "what a b0o0oring game lol i want to pvp pk not lvl up  25 hours a day ¬¬ so i start notice that there it was sites whit a lot of servers where u kill a mob and u where lvl 20 =O after that day i have never play a server x1 in my life , only middle or hige rates

fun facts of my 1 week in x1 server:

i use to talk whit npc's

i use to think i was pming my friend and i didnt know how to pm (i mind i didnt use the "asdasd i just talk and hope he was reading =P)

i lvl up till lvl 10 whit out learning any skill (beacuse i didnt know i could improve them ¬¬)

i play whit out ss or sps for 3 days xD

i use to run from elven to gludio beacuse i didnt know the gk exist

GF=)

I started Playing on L2Hobby (c3) My friends started To play and so I started with them when I first Played I Was afraid not to Die cause I thought if I die I will have to start a new Char :D

A friend told me about the Game . My first Server was L2extreme on kastien .

The first days in the game was really funny , the same like Anubis say, but i swum from Talking Island to Gludin, i have used Weapons and know nothing about soulshots and grades xD . That was for 3 years .

My brother told me at may 2006 that he start play at very-very interesting online RPG game, it is cool! So i tried it too. I still play at my first server and like it - DragonNetwork(15x)  :)

i started from C3 i think in Battle for down server i thoth that this is 1 only server of L2 :D but in 2 moths i was boring lvl'ing up and 1 friend sead try high rates and then i tried i never went back to low rates :D i love pvping and pking and try new things to power me up :))))