[List] Fail Homemade Servers Opene For Money

toni is a friend of me, i am the one hacked that fail server, no offense but, ppl waste money in fail servers opened for money

oh hi i am so scared of you hacking servers 

www.l2candy.com if you can hack dis one i will die laughing

Pro hacker, knows hacking still writes opened us opene and legacy as legaecy  :troll:

oh hi i am so scared of you hacking servers 

www.l2candy.com if you can hack dis one i will die laughing

Pro hacker, knows hacking still writes opened us opene and legacy as legaecy  :troll:

This topic is for remove servers opened by newbies, read the title before post something

ok proffesional, 2 server have been posted i see them still on

like i said before, this is a list, people who are intrested look inside and they not join crap servers from the list.

i have nothing to do to them, i just try to protect and save other people time

homemade server = a server hosted from home (which can be down by anyone)

if the owner pay a decent website and a decent host with ddos protection, why need to call them fail? that mean the owner have some serious things, i am right?

homemade server = a server hosted from home (which can be down by anyone)

if the owner pay a decent website and a decent host with ddos protection, why need to call them fail? that mean the owner have some serious things, i am right?

True that, plus technically all servers are homemade. O0

because huge servers has rights to do that? they even know their server won't last long and i fukin believe an homemade server like you say could stand longer than big server money makers.

l2dex made over 10 servers last three years, but still want $$. they should be crushed.