[List] Fail Homemade Servers Opene For Money

Hi everyone, i want to save some people money and precious time.

Post here if you know any fail homemade servers opened for money by unprofessional kids

Leave a comment with:

1. server name

2. server website

3. reason ( why you think is fail and homemade )

I hope this post will help people to stay away from this kind of servers.

Have a nice day :)

Hi everyone, i want to save some people money and precious time.

Post here if you know any fail homemade servers opened for money by unprofessional kids

Leave a comment with:

1. server name

2. server website

3. reason ( why you think is fail and homemade )

I hope this post will help people to stay away from this kind of servers.

Have a nice day :)

Legaecy of Grand Kain (it is spelled like a chick takes a blow job)

www.lineage2prestige.com

because you are tony , you got a booter and you want to " shut down them"

www.lineage2prestige.com

After you counted your own fail or before?

www.lineage2prestige.com

In the end my server is still online and will never close :)

The only thing will be on www.lineage2prestige.com will be UPDATES :)

I will not ask one moderator to remove your comment, people already know how kid you are, have fun!

My own server is very well balanced, there are no bugs inside and i have a pro website, not a stolen html crap

AND YES, I WILL SHUT DOWN EVERY FAIL SERVER FOR SAVE PEOPLE MONEY, THEN THEY WILL NOT BE SUPOSED TO DONATE OR PAY FOR A SERVER WHICH CLOSE AFTER 1ST MONTH

Edited by L2 Dev

After you counted your own fail or before?

i like when people were born out for nowhere and open their dirty mouth

You belong to legendkay or karasu , go to your boss dog

Yea tony i know , you want to shut them all down and then earn every single $ for your lol prestige

For those who talk for sintra , it was never opened  why the fuck you speak for my project since it never got online? 

Crapcheaters.. damn

:happyforever: Says me people that know how much kid am i , without replying in troll topics  :dat:

i like you :D

Edited by Kelrzher

i like when people were born out for nowhere and open their dirty mouth

You belong to legendkay or karasu , go to your boss dog

Yea tony i know , you want to shut them all down and then earn every single $ for your lol prestige

For those who talk for sintra , it was never opened  why the fuck you speak for my project since it never got online? 

Crapcheaters.. damn

:happyforever: Says me people that know how much kid am i , without replying in troll topics  :dat:

i like you :D

Tell me please what server you had, btw my name is not "toni"

i never had one i just had a preview running with a poll, people did not like the features and i closed the topic

ok let me be intopic 

start from here then :)

Tell me what server you had ! I remember you opened soemthing like Ambrosial,,, i am right?

Hahhha wtf , i sold ambrosial to mikemaster  i never had that on, mikemaster had it on, he told me what happened :D haha sql injection :D i told him ... Do not add statistics 

Edited by Kelrzher

Hahhha wtf , i sold ambrosial to mikemaster  i never had that on, mikemaster had it on, he told me what happened :D haha sql injection :D i told him ... Do not add statistics 

wasnt sql injection :)