OverBuff

hase

REEE eleos autos einai char GM kai i foto dn einai dikia t  tin exw dei allou, koitakste ta pvp dn mporeis na exeis tosa o gm vazei monos tou oti timi thelei +null!

EN: He is a lier these is a GM char he can modify he's stats look hes pvp!

And if you want to overbuff something that doesnt work more i think! its simple you just sniff the package from the newby buffer and you copy the package and send it se it to auto and thats all!

REEE eleos autos einai char GM kai i foto dn einai dikia t  tin exw dei allou, koitakste ta pvp dn mporeis na exeis tosa o gm vazei monos tou oti timi thelei +null!

EN: He is a lier these is a GM char he can modify he's stats look hes pvp!

And if you want to overbuff something that doesnt work more i think! its simple you just sniff the package from the newby buffer and you copy the package and send it se it to auto and thats all!

gia na anixseis kai ligo ta gava s

loool!this is not overbuffing.... look at his pvps its not possible to make all these .. he is just admin or gm and he can change his stats and write whatever he wants.. i was a GM once and and i have seen this option ffs my friend u cant fool us thats why he didnt write the way he got overbuffed ;)  BUSTED!!!!

i think this is hlapex pic. he changed her income packets. i think.

this is really overbuff

ok nice BUT HOW DO IT?

if he changed their incoming packets, the stats  change its only client side, so its useless

how could i make? i only puted buffs. i use about 150-200 mana pots. about 30-60 min.

nem hlapexel csináltam. nyomam mint a hülye magamra a buffot. enniy. bár sokáig tartottt. vagy egy óra.....

l2j-s volt. de már peccselve van

• 2 weeks later...