New Smart Widgets is here!

Screenshot Generator for the Website...Unique Features only for The L2TopNetwork's Community!

Rwk1Aal.png

Edited by L2Network.eu

• 4 weeks later...

Since I can't send you a private message (you blocked it), I will ask here.

Do you maybe offers/can prove a list of IPs recently voted people or something like that?

Looking forward for your answer.

Edited by SweeTs

Since I can't send you a private message (you blocked it), I will ask here.

Do you maybe offers/can prove a list of IPs recently voted people or something like that?

Looking forward for your answer.

My pleasure to do that...But the Reason you want the Personal IPs from every user? You know that we cant Publish personal Informations to no one!

Edited by L2Network.eu

The reason is, with such Ip list I could create a proper personal vote reward system. So, I will be able to check, if a person actually voted or not.

Atm, it's only checking if the vote count raised or not.

Edited by SweeTs

There is no point to take IPs just to be sure if the voter voted or not...With a simple move (restart the routers) you can have any IP you want...Its waste of time

Now with a good system you can Check the HWID - is the best way to check the voters

Edited by L2Network.eu

Yeah, getting the HWID is also a way. But still, you can't verify if the voter actually voted, or it was someone else. While the check is based on the total votes count. I guess now you got the point.

Edited by SweeTs

IP is the only way to correlate webserver/gameserver user without using pre-generated links to vote,

best solution would be to offer server owners list of partially masked IPs, like leaving last 2 blocks, so both privacy and security will be assured.

Yeah, getting the HWID is also a way. But still, you can't verify if the voter actually voted, or it was someone else. While the check is based on the total votes count. I guess now you got the point.

I see - as i know The HWID Generate a unique Code for Every PC so why you cant verify this unique code ? just a question that's all

now if you speak about the Total Votes count then yes you have right -  But if you want for individual Vote system then the best way is the HWID

• 2 months later...

they are selling false traffic !

00:03 time on page, 98% bounce rate !

24o4jlz.png

Lier you edit your ratesand you share wrong stats!! here is how must look like...this is my rates is totaly real!!!! you are a lier

PkWmYPz.png

Your same page here:

yTgBhi4.png

Edited by L2Avellan

Lier you edit your ratesand you share wrong stats!! here is how must look like...this is my rates is totaly real!!!! you are a lier

PkWmYPz.png

Your same page here:

yTgBhi4.png

Can you stop?

we all know the truth behind this sh1t, don't embarrash yourself more...