interlude [L2J] L2Alive

l2alivenet

http://L2ALIVE.LT

Welcome L2Alive Players!
We want to let you know that the server is almost complete. Therefore, we want to announce server Grand opening. Server will start 2015.05.16 16:00 GMT+3! L2Alive is the place where you can trust, make fun, find new friends and spend your best days!

Grand Opening time: 2015.05.16 16:00 GMT+3

Also, all new characters will be able to claim Premium status for one day for free!

Before server starts don't forget to visit our forum, where you will be able to discuss about server, clans and many more interesting things!

- What can you expect in L2Alive -
• New design NPCs.
• Fixed major buggs, such as issues with Castle engraving, RB/Mob drops.
• Completely stable platform.
• Friendly staff.

• PvP Event.

Players, who will be in 1st and 2nd places in PvP list at May 18th 23:59 will be awarded with 15 Donate Medals! Do not miss your chance! All players who will try to box their PvP points will be disqualified from the event!

• Active Clans EVENT.

Clans which have 15 and more active and online players will get 15000 Clan Rep Points! So, create clans and take your FREE reward! We ask clans leaders to contact with our support team for reward!

• Big Clan Event.

Clans which have 50 and more players can get FREE Clan Hall. Your clan leader have to contact with our support with clan name, leader nick and clan hall name which you want.

• Lucky Hours Event.

In May 16 From 16:00 till 23:00 GMT+3 we will share with our players great rewards, there is only one rule that winners can be only online players. So stay online and take your reward!

UPDATE LIST

• Reworked material prices in GM shop. Added new items.
• Caradine's Letter 65lvl now costs 200kk adena and 50 Event Medal.
• All 74+ level RaidBosses now drop 1 full item with 90% chance, 1 BEWS and 1 BEAS with 50% chance. Respawn 12+ h.
• All RaidBosses can now be healed (skill's 'Restore Life' reuse time increased).
• Zaken now will drop his own hat.
• New Epic Bosses spawns:
- Valakas 169+1h
- Antharas 96+1 h
- Baium 72+1 h
- Frintezza 48 h
- Zaken 48+1 h
- Queen Ant, Orfen, Core 24+1 h
• Every Tyrannosaurus at Primeval Isle drops Top Grade LifeStone 76 lvl with 70% chance.
• Giran castles have custom RaidBoss, which drops random ammount of Donate Medals. Respawn 72h.
• Olympiad Enchant limit is now +8.
• New items and prices in donate shop
• In HotSpring All Monster Dropped Event Medals
• Added Config: RaidBoss Spawn Accountments
• Fixed Skill table formules
• For 1 Pvp You will be get 1 Event Medal
• Delevel Disable
• Now in Trade Chat only write can Noobles :smile: :smile:

I think I played on this shit, another of LT servers with times 4-10 boosted online counter?

Can someone confirm?

• Fixed Skill table formules

I CAN BET IN MY FUCKING LIFE THAT LAST TIME HE OPENED SERVER HE WROTE SOMETHING LIKE:

SKILLS WORKING 98% OR 99% LIKE EVERY LAME TARD ADMIN
ONLY RETARD WILL JOIN THIS SHIT WHERE ADMIN DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO INCLUDE IN FEATURES BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS SAME SO HE WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH JUST TO FILL QUOTA

CYA IN FEW WEEKS IN YOUR NEW THREAD WHERE I WILL COPY/PASTE THIS

:rage:  :rage:  :rage:  :rage:

update: "463" online this means right now there are max 50 players actively playing because his counter is probably boosted by factor of 4 like last time but now he made it more clever you see 463 is not divisible by 4 and I'm not retard, so he just added some fixed number after multiplying to make it look less obvious

so lets say its 500 so if we divide it by 4 we get 125, 30 shops maybe so you are left with ~100 players of which 20 are lets say boxes and 20 are afk so yeah 50 people max and there are lets say 10 high level zones, out of those 50 some are bots so you can just subtract 10 and you can basically find 3 people farming varka alliance 5 people leveling in mos, 5 people in fog lower, same number of people in IT, 7 people in hot springs of which 2 donated epics, one dwarf in beast farm, 10 people in all catacombs combined, some people in town going for buffs because they got lucky to find 2 people in forbidden path cata of which one was bishop and they were pked, 3 people shouting for someone to kill barakiel last hour and no-one is comming, 5 people that just joined and are checking the server, 2 of those players will leave in 10 minutes after they check giran and three of them will stay next 5 days

you see? you don't have to join server to know what's inside

AHAHHAA IM PROOOO JUST LOOK SCREENSHOT I JUST MADE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

.online 468

eIx06.jpg

Edited by bistabil