high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

I have an opinion and i express it anytime i want.

Couldn't care less if you feel offended or me being rude.

What are you gonna do?Post more creative pictures from your sexual fantasies?Or even realities.

Back on topic:Ye server will be empty-full of sph bots just like the last time.Nice server with much action once a week for 4 hours.

if this will be empty, wich server will be not? if you know other one than tell me pls cuz l2 its only game that i like, without it i better play tetris?

if this will be empty, wich server will be not? if you know other one than tell me pls cuz l2 its only game that i like, without it i better play tetris?

You will enjoy playing with MANY real people for 1 maybe 1 1/2 weeks.Then you 'll seeSPH bots everywhere you go.Personally 3 of my friends had 12+ SPH bots at the same time each(highest was 21).The only action you 'll get will be during TW/sieges/epics.To answer to your question every server gets emptied after 2 weeks max.It doesn't matter if it's low or mid rate,IL or H5.2 days ago i went for a coffee and heard a group talking about L2 on the nearby table,couldn't help myself to overhear.To get to the point,i knew them in game but not in real life till now.The L2 community is REALLY small and reason is that it's an outdated game especially when you focus on private ones,botting has no impact at all on improving the situation(it actually makes it worse) though it fills the pockets of some people,buying them the cigarettes of the day and a beer or two.

If you want something that is not empty and has life expectancy,try something formal and not the usual garbage they are serving you each month with a different name or a relaunch.

If you 're afraid of trying something knew,then you 're afraid of change.That's a problem that only you can solve.

PS: Tetris online has more online each minute than any L2 private you probably ever logged on to.  :troll:

You will enjoy playing with MANY real people for 1 maybe 1 1/2 weeks.Then you 'll seeSPH bots everywhere you go.Personally 3 of my friends had 12+ SPH bots at the same time each(highest was 21).The only action you 'll get will be during TW/sieges/epics.To answer to your question every server gets emptied after 2 weeks max.It doesn't matter if it's low or mid rate,IL or H5.2 days ago i went for a coffee and heard a group talking about L2 on the nearby table,couldn't help myself to overhear.To get to the point,i knew them in game but not in real life till now.The L2 community is REALLY small and reason is that it's an outdated game especially when you focus on private ones,botting has no impact at all on improving the situation(it actually makes it worse) though it fills the pockets of some people,buying them the cigarettes of the day and a beer or two.

If you want something that is not empty and has life expectancy,try something formal and not the usual garbage they are serving you each month with a different name or a relaunch.

If you 're afraid of trying something knew,then you 're afraid of change.That's a problem that only you can solve.

PS: Tetris online has more online each minute than any L2 private you probably ever logged on to.  :troll:

thx for you anwer:D while I was reading it I came to the conclusion that everything you said its just like it really is for sure, they just rename it everytime but nothing changes

Finally! 've been waiting for this ! 10 times better than tales and all other sh1t files. Best mass pvp's and sieges. Thank god Redemption is finally opening,my favourite server :)

IG name : Slingshot

Edited by Rasslabucha

Finally! 've been waiting for this ! 10 times better than tales and all other sh1t files. Best mass pvp's and sieges. Thank god Redemption is finally opening,my favourite server :)

IG name : Slingshot

yo son u exchanged the forums. for  the preview reward u have to post ur nick on server forum

This server looks cool, i hear a lot of good players and clans are coming to join which is sweet, more competitive pvp :D.I really like the every week sieges, is an nice ideea to keep players entertained, also the 2 weeks oly period and +6 max enchant in oly is also exciting.It seems balanced overall, and i`m looking foward to start playing it with my friends .See you there!

Well, well, it was just an epic server, new hope does not disappoint, Russian players are waiting for the opening !!! And what were your opening event !! I hope to be an old GM, and we still will not get bored on the server!

Great Server , many great clans joining and forming cps not like any other mid rates where everyone running solo just make pt for 7rb and thats all , pvp zones at epics , shop only till s-grade, i join for shure!!