Your enchant tehnic ?

Drakwolf

Post here if u have a special way to enchant :D

I like 2 enchant 2 weapons at wance and wen 1 brakes i wais a little ime and enchant the other one 2 or 3 more, it ushualy wosks. 

Related to this i also like to wach around wen someone grakes a weapon, wait a little while, and enchant my weapon 2 or 3 more :D

how about you?

• 2 weeks later...

i enchant till it gets where i want... usually i close the monitor enchant it then go do pipi poo poo

i go do some pullups... pushups... u know and then i return stronger in physical condition and if it breaks same thing again... so ull realise the results by watching my "Perfect 6 pack abs perfect muscle sexy body"

I enchant till My wep Breaks xD Best enchant Tehnic Ever :D

yeah thats my tehnic whem im pissed off -_-

i cant tell you my real enchant tehnic sry xD im playing on legions.gr and i got dynasty weapon +11 oO

btw its one stuck sub server and yeah im advertising cuz the server 0wnz

yeah thats my tehnic whem im pissed off -_-

i cant tell you my real enchant tehnic sry xD im playing on legions.gr and i got dynasty weapon +11 oO

btw its one stuck sub server and yeah im advertising cuz the server 0wnz

omg what was that???? u cant tell us ur technic??? and what are u doing on this forum???? here u came for take what u need and hlp in wherever u can!!!!!

*EDIT: my technic  i just telling to my young brother that if he make me a +16 for ex. i am gonna give him 5 euros.. and there the bot is startng he farming money breaaking farming breaking farming..... until he gets his 5 euro... i pay him but he is the most trustable bot ..no ban no fear and at the end i get my weap.... nice eh???  give it a try

omg what was that???? u cant tell us ur technic??? and what are u doing on this forum???? here u came for take what u need and hlp in wherever u can!!!!!

maybe now he have 52 posts

but be sure,he REALY KNOWS BETER THAN U what he is doing in MxC :)

i just enchant my weap till a X number and then just w8ting to get one more

in X number so i can try to enchant it more ...

in HRs im just enchanting from 0 to +16 one by one and not 500000 weaps together ...