[CS NS][FAQ] Hacking

DreaM

Hello there this is a thread i'd like to make for the newbies in Counter - Strike and hungry for pwnage players that want to use hacks but they simply don't know either how to use it what a current hack is, what you can do it with it and etc.Well worry no more, i am here to explain.

First your mostly asked questions are "why does this haCk doesn't runs to me"

Simple question which has a simple answer all hackS cannot be used with all the patchs that are released for CS non-steam a patch upgrade is to make more secure the game and actually don't want that now do we? So there is 1 patch that allows many haCks to work that didn't actually worked for you before.

You should go in google, and search for patch version 21. This patch is not well secured so its easily being cracked and thats a + for us.

OK! So i hope you did understood what i wanted to say. So lets proceed!

When you download haCks sometimes you ask yourself "Hmm there is some feature "ESP" but what the hell is that actually?"

Well worry no more i want to explain the most basic feature's that a normal hack should have and you can find i actually wanna tell you what you are downloading with what hack you are working on and what + is it.

so...

[Aimbot]

Automatically aims at an enemy when they come in to view.

[Wallhack]

Let  you easily see enemy forces through walls.

[AutoShoot]

Auto-shoot at enemies when they come in to view.

[AutoWall]

Auto-aim at enemies, even when behind walls. aka Wallshooting.

[speed]

Let  you run at incredible speeds reload at incredible speed and also shoot at incredible speed.

OK! This is the basics features you may find in a hack since i gave description for these ones im going to explain some more...

[VectorAimbot]

Customizable aimpoint/aimkey. Let me explain better, once you killed a current button you will automaticly aim ot somebody's head in a current location that is navigated trough the hack program. Which also means its usually pointed at everyones head.

[HitBoxAim]

Close to vector aimbot difference is Choose from a myriad of body parts to aim at, head/neck/body/cheast/groin/stomach.

[Chams/Charms usually combined with wallhack feature]

Friendly / Enemy Chams with autowall colors.

[Full3dMap]

Thats rare feature but also VERY useful... A map that is rendered in three dimensions to give away enemy positions.

[MiniMap]

Traditional Minimap overlay with enemys and friendlies.

[NamesTags]

Shows Enemy and friendly Nametags.

[HealthTags]

Shows enemy and friendly health and armor bars.I really like this feature since it helps a lot in 5v5 games. or 1v1 matches...

[DistanceTag]

Shows the distance between you and your enemies.

[NoFlash/Shellshock]

Removes stun effects from flashbangs, grenades, C4, and various other explosions.

[NoFogNoSkyNoWaterESP]

Removes assets for faster and clearer play. Like it says it helps your hack to concentrate on your enemys instead on different objects mostly helpful for wallhacks.

[FULLESP]

Used by almolst all wallhacks/speedhacks. Places an icon on all enemies and friendlies throughout the map, and can be seen through all walls.

[HealthESP]

Same like healthtag... Shows you how much health enemys/friends have

[NoRecoil]

Prevents your weapon's muzzle from climbing.

[No Spread]

Concentrates your crosshair in the location that points on allowing it not to move while shoting.

Well this is all i know if you want to ask me for more just go on and do it i will answer with pleasure im sure i missed some but this is the most basic so... have fun guys. ;]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...