Oh my god am i crazy?

Guest skaros

well... i have this weird idea for a lineage2 server...

Well since schools opened and all players of l2 stay on l2 for 1 hour.. or less...

i have the idea to make a ... school?On l2 :D

Make a gatekeeper to teleport u to Clan Halls... Each clan hall will have a special npc with html of its class.... for example...

physics.. ill make a special npc and write some basics on physics for players to read from there if they really dont understand... and if

someone is good at physics he will be teacher and be online if he can and set his hours of online time and in announcemenets will say

which one will be online :D

time break...

when... the ring wont bell..

we will announce the reseces..(Correct me if the word is wrong written)

And reces of course will be bigger than class... and everyone can go on shops change class and go out fuck each other...

if u  have "studied" u can go to the class gk and tell him to move u in shop area or an arena to pvp :D

so... if u dont want to study u can go pvp and buy stuff and if u have some questions for real u can go there and read :D

so it sounds weird but it will  be fun tho :D

you are an idiot lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Dude you should like broke your leg or smth so you can stay away from the school for a while.. anyway i don't think this idea is good. Its pointless tho..

you are an idiot lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Dude you should like broke your leg or smth so you can stay away from the school for a while.. anyway i don't think this idea is good. Its pointless tho..

I know :D

LawL..

I dn't like school.But this idea is really clever :D

=====================================================================

Who's good on Physics?That's the difficult..I think any1 :P :o

[move]GF Alania xD[/move]

well... i have this weird idea for a lineage2 server...

Well since schools opened and all players of l2 stay on l2 for 1 hour.. or less...

i have the idea to make a ... school?On l2 :D

Make a gatekeeper to teleport u to Clan Halls... Each clan hall will have a special npc with html of its class.... for example...

physics.. ill make a special npc and write some basics on physics for players to read from there if they really dont understand... and if

someone is good at physics he will be teacher and be online if he can and set his hours of online time and in announcemenets will say

which one will be online :D

time break...

when... the ring wont bell..

we will announce the reseces..(Correct me if the word is wrong written)

And reces of course will be bigger than class... and everyone can go on shops change class and go out -beep- each other...

if u  have "studied" u can go to the class gk and tell him to move u in shop area or an arena to pvp :D

so... if u dont want to study u can go pvp and buy stuff and if u have some questions for real u can go there and read :D

so it sounds weird but it will  be fun tho :D

how old are you? xD

• 3 weeks later...