Greetings cuties,

Here we are, again with new server ideas, having learned from the previous experiences ^^

This time we'll be back to the old times, in which I'm pretty available and there are no idiots spoiling your gameplay. Plus this time the continuous PvP is guaranteed!

The new server's First Open Beta will start this coming Friday 4th of December at 5:00 PM CET

There will be more than one Open Beta, one every weekend until the Grand Opening. They will start every Friday at 5:00 PM and end every Monday at 1:00 PM.

In that first open beta I will ask you to focus on the initial gearing up and NPCs of the game. Please notice that there may be incomplete/bugged features, but as long as they don't belong to that category they shall not be reported.

We don't have a date for the Grand Opening yet, as it depends on how much we're able to advance during that time, but I really hope it's ready before Christmas.

Now let's see what's being cooked. A provisional list of what's coming in Esthus (everything is open to changes):

• All the server's economy is based on Adena. The only extra currencies will be the donation coins (Coin of Luck/Gold Einhasad), and the rest will be completely removed (Silver Shilen, Bloody Pa'agrio, Blue Eva, Shiny Coin, Golden Apiga...)
  • There will be ways to get Gold Einhasads by just playing.
  • The new Soul Crystals system has been implemented.
  • Characters are born at level 99.
  • Subclasses are created at level 80.
  • When a subclass is made dual class it automatically goes up to level 99.
  • There's no level cap, but after level 105 every new level will need much more experience than the previous one.
  • Complete shop redesign! Now it's much more newbie-friendly.
  • Practically all the gear can be bought with a little amount of Adena.
  • Safe and Max enchant with scrolls is +16, and enchant scrolls are cheap.
  • You will be able to enchant over +16 through a custom shop without other boundaries than your adena budget (every +1 will cost much more adena than the previous one).
  • Basic boss jewels will be purchasable with Adena, and bosses will drop the blessed ones (~20 jewels per boss).
  • Epic Dragons will drop ~15 Fragment Dragon Weapons and ~750 Dragon Claws.
  • The Magic Gem will only spawn Dahlia (teleporter) and Genius (buffer). The others will be in the main town.
  • The damage dealer "event" and its NPC have been removed.
  • Dimensional Door NPC has been removed. Its instances may be released during the server's life, with a maximum effort on leaving the economy untouched.
  • World Altars system has been removed. But!:
  • The good old Raid Bosses' strength and drops have been completely revamped.
  • The Community Board has been cleaned up.
  • Clans will be level 10 and full skills upon creation.
  • There will be 9 possible main towns, one for each castle.
  • SoE/Unstuck/To Village will always bring to the current main town.
  • Custom NPCs will spawn only in the current main town.
  • New characters will appear at the current main town.
  • The current main town will randomly change every certain time.
  • During the main town change, all the players from the current main town will be teleported to the new one (shops included).
  • Castle taxes (dark tendency) will affect all the shops' adena prices.
  • Clans will be able to give up their castle to the NPCs clan so that they can register to attack another one.
  • Siege times will be limited to Sundays 6~10PM.
  • Olympiads will run during the workweek. On Mondays and Tuesdays matches will be class-based, and on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays they will be non-class-based. There will be new heroes every Saturday at 6:00 AM.
  • A massive boss will spawn every Saturday at 6~10PM in a random place which will become an open PvP area while the boss is alive.
I expect to be done with everything in the list before this Friday, and there are more new thingies to be done/announced. But as I said, this is just a provisional list ^^

See you this Friday!

Edited by Pere

I apology to MxC community for having a brainless kid posting this server's information in other servers' topics. That's the last thing I want, I'm well aware that this kind of behavior only brings hate towards us.

I would be very thankful if some MxC moderator banned this guy and removed all of his posts.

Will you add Infinite Odyssey skills in the near future?

How about the "no lvl cap " system?

Dragon Weapons Info?

Looks interesting for me

Almost 50 Infinite Oddyssey skills have been done this night. Some still need further testing, but they look pretty nice.

The level cap system is done already too, but we don't know how much exp is necessary for each level. What we've done for now is to make each level cost 3x exp than the previous one. E.G. if to reach level 100 you need X exp, for level 101 you need 3x, for level 102 9x, 103->27x, 104->81x, 105->243x, etc. This will be changed as necessary upon further tests, as well as our definitive exp/sp rate (which will range from 5000 to 10000).

Dragonclaw Weapons will be rare enough to make them impossible to appear in the server for at least 1 year or 2 (hence no one will be interested on them, so they will never exist). Why that instead of just removing them? To save ourselves some complaints about "missing features". [Want DC? Farm 2 years.]

I hope my explanations are enough for you. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to keep asking us ;)