interlude [L2Off] Ron L2Substack

Ron

ive a feeling this server is the fallenl2 aint it?

your are wrong on this one. dunno why got this impresion, are two different servers, even host is not the same. I was playing in L2 fallen before announce of fail, sad but now playing on ron, finally made sub ;D tyr/th ftw :D

your are wrong on this one. dunno why got this impresion, are two different servers, even host is not the same. I was playing in L2 fallen before announce of fail, sad but now playing on ron, finally made sub ;D tyr/th ftw :D

hate daggers!

Sieges, War, Pvp, PvE You find everything on this server

Not just that, support is always great, gms are online every day, sometimes 2 at same time. They are pro-active a really help. Updates are almost daily, just register on forum and check Update thread if you dont believe me. This server has that old feel of first stack sub servers, hate them or love them the community we have is great. If you enjoy substack and you are not playing here you are really missing on a very very promissing server!

its not L2OFF But L2J Stop lie ppl 

Sorry but you are wrong on this, certain requested features werent implemented cause of OFF, those would be really easy to make in L2J as a lot of servers have them. Anyway i dont see the point of coming to badmouth a server that just started. 

how much pay you Admin of server to promote the server?  :troll:

No need to troll. He pays me with a server I really enjoy thats all, I see no harm in promoting something I enjoy. But as I can see, the L2 community is as harsh and offensive as it ever was. Well, it comes with the game I guess. 

For me the server is fun, I see nothing wrong with it except needing a bigger playerbase, so i promote it when i have some time at work. 

Cheers.

What's the server's population?

Does the server has active community ?

I dont know the exact numbers but the server is not very busy atm, it opened on the 10th of april with almost no publicity, it had a big increase at start then got lower again and now seems to have some new people. Its still a baby server needing more people. Community is active and forum is full of info. Updates are almost daily as you can check on forum. Subing is easy, halls are for the taking still. Not many shops in giran cause offline shop is under works, i think eta is this weekend. Cmon try us, mats are in Giran npc, sub is with some bosses or craft with lunargents.