Getting Stuck When Making The Server

ogman

Question

Hi Guys,

So I am trying to create a Lineage 2 Interlude Server on my VM.

I am following this guide below:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f345/guide-build-lineage-2-private-410435/

But I am getting stuck in the green part.

I am not getting a pop box to enter the serial number. When I launch it I get the option to enter the 3 things.

I first built the server as 2008 R2 then read the requirements apparently needs to be 2003 R2 so I rebuild the server again.

But the OS didn't seem to make a difference.

Any help would be awesome. 

Thanks!!

============================================================================================================

============================================================================================================

3. Open the CacheD Serial Generator you've downloaded earlier. It should look like this:

Insert the Mac Adress and the Machine Name (Host name) you've found in ipconfig /all in that CacheD Generator and generate the serial number.
Once you've done that, open CacheD.exe. It'll open a box asking for you to insert the Serial Number in. Insert the generated serial number in there.

Close it and restart it. It should ask for three things:

Database: You'll type lin2world here. If it's already "linworld", change it to "lin2world".
Username: You'll type sa or whatever user you set to MSSQL here.
Password: You'll type the password you've chosen for your database here.

Once you've inserted that and pressed OK, it should start CacheD. Congratulations, you've successfully configured CacheD.

4 answers to this question

Hi guys, i've got a problem, similar to this, i've generated the key with the generator, but it keeps prompting on CacheD launching that i have to insert Serial Key, and keeps going on like this. I'm guessing that there is a problem with the registry or something, since it used to work and now it doesn't anymore. Any help?