Multiselldata Problem On Hi5

DimisGR

Question

Hi all,
 I've got this problem on my gameserver console

[08/04 01:29:38] MultisellData: can't find list id: 90000 requested by player: A
dmin, npcId:36603
[08/04 01:29:40] MultisellData: can't find list id: 90029 requested by player: A
[08/04 01:29:44] MultisellData: can't find list id: 90003 requested by player: A

Yes, I have Customultisell on :true and i put the xml inside the custom folder here is a screen from my xml

post-21223-0-23895600-1428449855_thumb.jpg

Some any  other suggestions

thank you  

Edited by DimisGR

12 answers to this question

No idea how h5 multisell works. But well, maybe you added the multisell while the server was online and you didn't reload it? :P

Someone who uses H5 for sure will tell you what's wrong.

Well i try now again to figure it out anyway thanks the help :D

Try to reload multisell from the admin panel, also make sure the html(gmshop) is connected with the correct multisell xml's. Also try checking if the id's are correct too? sorry im a newbie with this my self, i never tried h5 

I still dont know how to fix this -.-' 

I noticed that  on my l2jgs i dont have the table Custom_npcaidata 

maybe is this reason that my multisell dont work? Because one Gmshop needed to add this file BUT the other one which used doesnt have this .sql file hmmmm...