god [L2J] L2 Legend

CeluloSSe

Hello!

You did a very nice job with this server. Everything is working great and I like that GMs are active...not like on other servers were noone would listen to you.

I like also that u resolve problems really fast and we don't wait too much for a problem to be fixed.

An ofc I like the new premium acc system :D:D:D:D This is the best idea i saw :) with this you can farm really really easy :D this is lovely :P

Untill now everything is absolutely amazing :)

You are great guys,

Keep it going :)

We started with maxcheaters.com!

TY FOR THAT!!!

Now we are over 250+ thanks to you!

We improoved things, addapted our behaviour with players and have realized that we need a nice community, not just a game!

L2_Legend.gif

I will show you some images from our SERVER:

Shot00017.jpg

Shot00033.jpg

Shot00043.jpg

Shot00062.jpg

L2_Legend.gif

http://www.l2legend.ro

Edited by CeluloSSe

Hello Fellows,

I am playing on Legend with my clan, since we had 3 other mid rates played in a month. Resons were different in each server, here a short list of the main probs:

- Debuff land rate was 90 % on one server

- Soulcrystals won't lvl up higher then 15 on another server

- and one simply died.

- all had same prob, no gm activity at all. Bugs lasts for days/or even weeks.

So we went on to Legend.

In the first 10 minutes i wrote with 2 gms, which i could directly ask for the infos needet. Buffs, Classchange, Npcs which are not directly in my point of view @ Kamael Village and some other infos i wanted ^^ .

One was Celulosse (who really care about his Server and the Gamer-Community), 2nd was Anais (also writing friendly and pretty helpfull). As far as i know there is a 3rd GM but i do not know him yet, i think he is more the geek of the gm team, so he is maybe kneedeep in the database or in the serverpackage.

Me and my Clan "Schatten" pretty likes the Server and the most friendly Community. Yeah sure there are some Flamers, but Flamers gonna Flame anyway.

As i had a Server of my own i know how much it takes for Gms to login and be in front of a community which always try to trick the rules or flame or dunno. So those guys (Gms) are making a pretty good Job, which all my clanmates can confirm.

Rates are good, even without Premium Acc. Buffs are fine (missing Combat Aura in Buffer *sigh* , but unfortunately this one buff is remaining 20mins. [but great! CC and Dance of Berzerk are in the Buffer]). Mobs do not debuff to 100%, looks good even with a whole bunch of gem Dragons in our Necks :) . Enchanting is good, not to easy and not to hard.

Knight Epaluette Drop could be higher, but is a little thing.

In the last 2 days were pretty much things improving. Tezza is available for 9 guys pt now. Zaken, Freya 2, so lets see whats coming next.

So far from me, thanks for Reading

Greetings

Beuerbacher aka Nicky aka Nicki

Co-Leader Clan "Schatten"

fb6e82-1432575026.jpg

Hi guys i am playing on legend with my clan about 2 weeks and we like playing here....

The server working great, 

Hopeful community,

dont have bags or somethink..

nothink goes wrong from now... :P 

We will be glad to join with us for playing together

Edited by tsakanikolof