Buy/sell Ppmycash - Reloadit - Netspend - Vanilla - Pm - Paypower - Bitcoin - Etc...

rombizniz

Hello dear forum members.

Im new on this forum, but not new in business.
We are buying/selling and exchange this:

PPmmycash
Reloadit
Vanilla reload
Netspend
Paypower usd/cad
Ukash gbp/eur
Paysafecard gbp/eur
Bitcoin
Perfect money
Webmoney
Okpay
Liqpay
Western union
Moneygram

Yahoo: romero.laugas@yahoo.com

*Minimum charge is 10$
*MM is welcome.
*We might ask for screenshare via teamviewer for
PayPal-Solidtrustpay-Neteller-Skrill
or Hold Period pf 48-72 hours to guarantee cuz funds are clean.

King regards

Romero.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello forum peoples - got many good clients with posting on forums, but still looking for more bcause we move huge stocks daily on ppmc - reloadit - bitcoin - perfect money.

Who need to start work with us, just contact. ( info on post )

Regards from Romero.

working always- contact info on first post . buy-sell-exchange alot of ppmycash - reloadit - bitcoin - perfect money - amazon tax refund codes - targer gc and lots of more stuff.

Regards,
Romero.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey  - well, Im still working with ppmc - reloadit - amazon tax refund codes - target gc - bitcoins - perfect money - and other e-currencys .

For best talk and fast deals add me to skype - icq or yahoo ! ( details u get on first post ) .

King Regards,
Romero L.

Come on guys - buying alot of reloadit - paypal mycash - paysafecards now ! - exchange bitcoins - perfect money - Skrill and more .

Just Contact:

King Regards,
Romero L.

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome again friends, bumping time. - buying alot of reloadit - paypal mycash - paysafecards now ! - exchange bitcoins - perfect money - Skrill and more .

Just Contact:

King Regards,
Romero L.

Welcome again friends, bumping time. - buying alot of reloadit - paypal mycash - paysafecards now ! - exchange bitcoins - perfect money - Skrill and more .

Just Contact:

King Regards,
Romero L.

• 1 month later...

Bumping time. - buying alot of reloadit - paypal mycash - Greendot - Target GC - paysafecards amazon gc´s/tax refund codes now ! - exchange bitcoins - perfect money - Skrill and more .

Just Contact:

King Regards,
Romero L.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again dear friends.
Buying and selling right now huge volume ppmc-greendot-reloadit-target-psc-ukash-agc and agc tax refund codes...payments via bitcoin-pm-wmz and more...If u have anything else for exchange then...(accepting/sending western union and moneygram tho 24/7)

...Just Contact:

King Regards,
Romero L.

Hello dear members.

Right now buy-sell-exchange ppmc/greendot/reloadit/target/psc/ukash/agc/skrill/btc/pm and more
Also selling giftcards and other codes and btc for western union and moneygram. ( western union pickup time 24/7 and instant )

...Just Contact:

King Regards,
Romero L.

Hello dear members.

Right now buy-sell-exchange ppmc/greendot/reloadit/target/psc/ukash/agc/skrill/btc/pm/western union and more
Also selling giftcards and other codes and btc for western union and moneygram.

...Just Contact:

King Regards,
Romero L.

• 1 month later...

Tried to do an exchange with him,he want the Paysafecard first to send me the skrill,he joined 3 Apr 15 so i told him that can't happen since he have 0 feedbacks.. anyway i just want to say watch this guy before you give your money like that!

Tried to do an exchange with him,he want the Paysafecard first to send me the skrill,he joined 3 Apr 15 so i told him that can't happen since he have 0 feedbacks.. anyway i just want to say watch this guy before you give your money like that!

lol...u not told me who u are.. I can use psomas from this forum as mm if u pay mm fee.

Regards.