[L2J] Vengeance

kyosume

Greetings kyosume,

Congratulations!
You won the monthly competition and you have earned a sticky topic for a month!

http://www.maxcheate...ly-competition/

Now you have to add our forum's logo to your website (main page) and let me know in order to pin your topic.

I've seen a lot of joke GoD/Ertheia servers these past few months and for the first time I can say we're proud of our achieved work so far.
If you're looking for a mid-server,you should stop by us first and tell us what you think.

The server has tons of retail features, GoD skills completed 100% with effects and stats, retail spawned zones, retail grand-bosses & instances,no donations,cool events and much much more. ( there are of course some minor things still pending to be fixed, but not high priority. Eventually everything will be fixed/added/implemented 100% as we always do )

Through out this weekend we will update to Ertheia.

Edited by kyosume

online counter? and don't tell me log and check

you looking like a carefull admin so just interessed to know online counter ;)

That's what the most important to you?

I believe what's more important is how well the server is designed,how stable it is and what features can bring out in any of the GoD updates so that anyone joining the server will have an awesome time and explore the new additions.

I can keep the server online for 10 years, since I own everything and it's done by our dev-team.

And yeah I am careful. All I want is to have a decent server for anyone that wants and likes to play Lindvior/Ertheia. Don't care about donations or players with deep pockets.

Edited by kyosume

That's what the most important to you?

I believe what's more important is how well the server is designed,how stable it is and what features can bring out in any of the GoD updates so that anyone joining the server will have an awesome time and explore the new additions.

I can keep the server online for 10 years, since I own everything and it's done by our dev-team.

And yeah I am careful. All I want is to have a decent server for anyone that wants and likes to play Lindvior/Ertheia. Don't care about donations or players with deep pockets.

So i basically said that it's cool that you are like that, now where is the problem to tell the online counter?

No offence but even if u have made the best quality of server, lack of advertising will keep your server with low population

It is advertised everywhere. Though I won't pay for some banner on some random "l2 top" site that can't manage it's customers and it should.

If you give me a perfect example of what I'm looking for then I'll gladly pay.

It's a risk I`m willing to take anyway,unlike most of the "servers" out there ( no offense ). Quality over quantity.

Edited by kyosume

I was thinking to join couple days ago but i saw some comments about really low population.

I'm not actually the guy who likes servers with huge communities , im fine with 100-200 online .

So could you tell us exactly how many players are online in average?

Let me give you guys a quick overview about the server in case you are asking yourselves questions:

The Lindvior server is live with an automatic backup every 24 hours. It will no be wiped,deleted or closed.

New characters get free items up to R-Grade(included) + Mentee Certificaton at level 40 so you can get Event R-Grade items after awakening.

1,2 & 3 class changes are free through the Community Board as well as Noblesse.

Adventurer's Helpers have their level cap removed, so you can buff yourself at any level, but it also doesn't make Iss classes useless.

Retail offline craft,crystallization giving elcyum crystals & enchant scrolls,complete pre-awaken and awaken skills with proper abnormal effects and fixed Dual-Casting Bug that probably all servers have.

Proper spawns with Day/Night Cycle. No missing spawns.

Instances retail like: Istina,Octavis,Tauti,Trasken,Crystal Caverns,Fortuna,Nursery,Baylor,Balok

No sell/buy item exploits. Meaning buy an item for less cannot be sold for more.

Giant Life Stones,Power Shirts,Sieges, Conquerable Clan Halls,Custom Events like "Lyn Draco" and "Dimensional Door". Monk of Chaos with Main/Dual class revelation skills.

Gainak Peace/War Cycle including Mysterious Assassins which drop Dark Stones. Olympiads and Chaos Ceremony. All Seeds working correctly including SoH Zonal Quest/Event. Orbis Temple with zonal quest/event including raid bosses.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Edited by kyosume

carrouselen.jpg

It's true! We going big!

Starting this Friday at 19.00 we're doubling all the rates on Hunter(x20) as a weekend event.

The even will end on Monday morning at 6.00 after the scheduled restart.

Referral System added too.

How does this work?

Use the referral link from your account on our forums to invite friends and win prizes!

Each referral gives 5 points.

A list with the prizes will be added tonight.

Have fun!

I joined this server with 2 friends. Looks nice and promising. Im a totally noob regarding GOD update of Lineage 2 but every quest I did access till now worked. Mentoring is awesome. Drops on a decent rate. Auction house working, clan tab working.