high five [L2J]Lineage2 Dragon

Dev.Death

This night we stop the beta test. Please register your clan and character in-game to receive your reward for the live server.
For more informaton visit our forum in http://l2-dragon.net
Grand Opening this FRIDAY 10/04/15 18:00 (GMT +1)
Don`t forget to JOIN US to create one big community !!!

Was this server in the past H5 Dragon 15x ? If yes this will be a waste.

You talk about Dragon Network  but this is not the same server :)

Join us and convince yourself

ya i was 2min and beta and i found nice bugs what will own pvp,

top soft ever))) nonstop apetite incoming

+ best geodata ever

http://i.imgur.com/AioZ213.png when i was at giran :(

Wow... did you even tried the non stop apetite exploit before saying that you will exploit it here? (facepalm)

Also, I didn't change your name, but I still find it funny enough to take the accuse of being me.

Ugh... and no free items :( Sorry for ratty mousy spoiling you with free items. Seriously, I dont know how players think that if they get free items, they will be in a better condition than other players... other players got free items also ^_^

Really, if you are that much in heat for items or whatever, just make a local test server and be a gm... even a 15 year old kid can make a server.

Ah, and the first guy who makes a character named achylek will get a free lolipop (increases vitality) :P

Edited by Nik

Your comment is a waste

It was a simple question.Go back to your cave now.

You talk about Dragon Network  but this is not the same server :)

Join us and convince yourself

Nope Dragon-Network is/was a great community,there was a another server with the same name (DRAGON 15x) thats why i asked.Good luck with the server though.

Edited by CryStaliN

Ah, and the first guy who makes a character named achylek will get a free lolipop (increases vitality) :P

sad storki if u think i will join your server