ur way to make money

zazazaza

1st lvl a litle and beg high lvl ppl for adena, some to be faster in lvl.

Next spoil spoil spoil and craft craft craft.

Gather all materials to weapons and amours, and craft! ( start in weapons top b and armors a)

• 2 weeks later...

In a low rate server i usually open 2 l2 windows  one a crafter that sells or craft for other. One other char that buy things cheap or sell things(normal price). this way need to have a lot of time

ex when u sleep(the best tiem for me ^^)

other way is to make one spoiler and spoil out of dion at low lvl after in pilgrims and after at branded  this way is faster than the 1st but u need to kill mobs

and hte last way if u want to play ur main char without crating other chars like spoiler or crafter (or u want mats and dont want to make a spoiler) use the manor manager system(seeds) this is a very good way to take extra mats(if u have a spoiler u can spoil 2)

I think the way to make good money is beginning a dwarf char or th/aw/pw cuz theese classes have nice abilities to make you rich(spoil, craft, opening boxes and etc).But the real way is to use your mind like a businessman ingame llike investing money for something another.

Example:you shout to buy item for low price and if you play in server with many ppl, you will find a "noob" guy and get the item from him(you can meet such a guys on the private stores too), so you will sit to sell this item with 50-100kk higher price!

good ways make dawrf and craft or spoil, make dagger and open boxes around lvl 40 coz c grade enchants have better drop rate and ppl are enchant c grade stuff because they are cheap

or you can make money with your main char if u farm in catacombs and sell ancient adena for money

cata mobs hard to kill and that cata are full of ppl -.-

On DN-Infinity it isnt hard. Just make a destro (like my off-sub) and live in catas...:P When we made trains in catas with my friend (try/des) i got DC helmet. But the best in on DN: make tyr/des with boss set and dyna set and go to dino island... omg... 100-110k exp/mob with 5 ppl in the pt. n/c

if u play on dragon network,don't make dwarfs for sure,spoil is fcked up :P

simply make some strong nuker(sps,sh) make one support and farm moonstone shards,sell them or lunars and get a lot of adena

we could talk a lot about this but i will tell u the fastest and easy ways to get adena in low and hige rate servers (at least i use this methods)

Low servers 1x-5x rates

U know that in low the only way to make the good money is whit a dwarf (specially the bh) any way the artisian also makes good money from they crafting

Well if u want to get good adena u must have patience in low servers .. for example lets see u r a noob and u have only 200k so what should u do? The classic Buy cheap Sell expensive ^^ belive me people always make mistakes or dosnt know the real prize of a D grade weapon or a low c so whit this u can take good adena in the middle .... Remember u dont have to only kill mobs and sell your mats There is a bunch of quests make to do adena just see in pm fun

Hige rate 50 - 10.000 <-(xD)

well in regular hige rate servers u have the command .deposit and .withdraw so there is 2 easy ways to make the good money

1 Make a Warlod

2 Make a sps or a sph

why ? warlod have the skill to increase the ammount mobs that spear can hit (and belive me if u go to zones where the mods are more than ppls in server u will have some fun)

why sps or sph? seens interlude this 2 classes get the skill aura Flash skill , this skill hits a lot of mobs and whit fast reuse skill time (also u can hit whit Aqua Splash in sps or whit sph Tempest)

This are the fastest ways to get adena in hige rate servers

Now there is places where u can go but the best places, i just know how to go whit bugs and u said NO BUGS so GG =P

This is a good way to make adena fast.

Thank you !