[Preview][Mirror's Edge][PC]

GrisoM

Mirror's Edge is an upcoming first person action-adventure video game being developed by EA Digital Illusions CE (DICE) for a simultaneous release on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Windows-based PCs in late 2008.

The game was announced on July 10, 2007 and will be powered by the Unreal Engine 3 with the addition of a new lighting solution, developed by DICE.

Gameplay

Mirror's Edge aims to "convey the strain and physical contact with the environment", according to senior producer Owen O'Brien, and to instill a freedom of movement not yet seen in the first-person genre. This is achieved not only with moves inspired by parkour and free running, but also by tying camera movement more closely with character movement, such that the rate at which the camera bobs up and down increases as Faith builds up speed while running and the camera spins when she somersaults.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1TJP1cxmo

It use the same engine that l3 will use so looks like a kick ass game

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I downloaded this game as fast as I could when it was released on internet(evil me). I tried it as fast as I have download it and installed it of course. And I found out that I loved this game! I had already tried this on XBOX 360 before I tried on PC version, both are NICE. This game is so different from other games that is popular like mmorpg, FPS games. This gamestyle is very fun, running around from cops(blue) and such. I would highly recommend this to everyone who wants to try something new or want a new game to try!

My rating for this game is 9 of 10 (9/10)!!