mircowwwa

If you do not like to play on our server goes somewhere else...
I speak on behalf of all the staff of L2Valkyr , if a person can't speak English properly does not mean it is a bad programmer or a bad administrator , ask politely if moderators may kindly apply measures on your language that continues to be very vulgar .

Thanks.

If you do not like to play on our server goes somewhere else...

I speak on behalf of all the staff of L2Valkyr , if a person can't speak English properly does not mean it is a bad programmer or a bad administrator , ask politely if moderators may kindly apply measures on your language that continues to be very vulgar .

Thanks.

How you want to have an international server when you aren't capable of talking english?

You opened and wiped in 5 days?

Be serius you have 0 experience no one gonna join such a server

Hire serius people and do a good job instead of this trash

tumblr_n6dt8tdEFX1rm2bcqo8_250.gif

We are tired of hearing your feedback enough on 2 months ago. Only you continue to offend and to be racist.

we continue to ask the moderators to take the provvediamenti to you thanks.

Anyway I stated to play lineage 2 from C2 and i'm actually working in a company that manages servers...and i woked also on a lot l2j server.

But we do not talk to me,I can assure you that the players of our servers are happy with the work we are doing and support us every day , from 2 months many things have changed , I wish you a good day .

Edited by mircowwwa

Server perfectly balanced in rates and classes. 0 lag or freeze and antibot protection. Yes, community is small but is also friendly. If you are looking for a relaxing and fun server with good fixes this is a good one ;) I hope you have fun playing there

Been there since the beginning.  Yes it had some lag issues at first but since the server has moved and now with Anti-bot it is running smoothly.  Planning on sticking around for quite some time.

Start to play on this server last week. It's very balanced, well fixed and has antibot protection. There are already 4 main clan. Players are very kind, no flame. Members of staff are prepared, legendkay was wrong, you can reach them on the forum or skype.

Obviously im talking about the 50x. What else to say? Join us guys! Contact clan "TheCrew" when you reach the game :D :D

Edited by epsilon00

We asked users to give positive feedback, no one forced and it was not mandatory!

man,Stop bothering our server!

However thx all users that give a feedback :)

It's look like a desperate move to me

tumblr_mxx82jhLn91qea4dgo3_r1_250.gif

I'll tell you in Italian because we have a beautiful community and you're here just to piss:

Hai rotto il cazzo,stai dove sei,pensa quello che vuoi,muore il server,se ne fa un altro,nuovo staff nuovi admin nuovi nomi e tutto torna alla normalità,se tu sei un bimbo che continua a lamentarsi perchè sei geloso oppure semplicemente per soddisfazione personale e dopo avertela data vinta continui non è un mio problema,tutti sono bravi davanti al pc,crecare speranza dove non c'è ti si rivolterà contro come il server che hai aperto,mi pare sia caduto in una settimana!

Quindi se riusci a tradurre questo messaggio e sicuramente proverai a scriverne uno nella tua lingua non farà la differenza perchè cmq sia il server rimarrà aperto!

I'll tell you in Italian because we have a beautiful community and you're here just to piss:

Hai rotto il cazzo,stai dove sei,pensa quello che vuoi,muore il server,se ne fa un altro,nuovo staff nuovi admin nuovi nomi e tutto torna alla normalità,se tu sei un bimbo che continua a lamentarsi perchè sei geloso oppure semplicemente per soddisfazione personale e dopo avertela data vinta continui non è un mio problema,tutti sono bravi davanti al pc,crecare speranza dove non c'è ti si rivolterà contro come il server che hai aperto,mi pare sia caduto in una settimana!

Quindi se riusci a tradurre questo messaggio e sicuramente proverai a scriverne uno nella tua lingua non farà la differenza perchè cmq sia il server rimarrà aperto!

Community is when more people play togheter the same game, 15 players online isn't a community

tumblr_mx5p3uljqM1rl6s6ro3_250.gif

Community is when more people play togheter the same game, 15 players online isn't a community

tumblr_mx5p3uljqM1rl6s6ro3_250.gif

ahah one of many that gives a bad feedback,I will respect your choice I'm tired of fighting...bye bye...

ahah one of many that gives a bad feedback,I will respect your choice I'm tired of fighting...bye bye...

15 are many?

giran x10

18421_10205030797441482_8033603050288197

giran x50

10930120_10205030831682338_7914104747271

yhea big community

tumblr_mj4ir3OO6y1rjgql3o2_250.gif