Lineage 3 Screenshots[From the team that Created Lineage 2]

Allthough the core team that was working on Lineage 2 and 3 quitted in 2007, due to problems with the management and conflicts with NCSoft executives, they continued working on their own project, inspired by their previous work, Lineage 3. The project , codenamed S1 is what Lineage 3 would have been this year, if the previous events wouldn`t had occured. This is, probably, more of a Lineage 3, then the official Lineage 3 will be, it`s what originaly the team wanted Lineage 3 to be.

The core Lineage 2 and Lineage 3 development team started their own company Bluehole, and have ironically teamed up with NCSoft to be involved in the next gen MMO.The cutting edge UT3 engine MMO will be where the players actions change the world, not the world changes the players actions.

Projected beta announced 2010.

lineage3.jpg

lineage3_2.jpg

width=640 height=399http://www.lineage2media.com/pictures/lineage3screenshots/lineage3_1.jpg[/img]

lineage3_3.jpg

lineage3_4.jpg

dont worry about nothing just see the skills animation and overall the graphic ;D

well they are making LIII... if they want to have more players than Wow they should rly hit blizzard hard... not only the graphics and the skills should be good but everything :D or else they won't be the best...

just to play L3, players would need to buy new PCs lol

nah...

i always think they add a little magic in the pics to show that the graphics are awesome and the best and in the end they are just not what everyone expected...anyway we will see :D

patience people... patience :P

There is another post about l3 .........

but not whit pics (at least i just put a pic that show the engine that use)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=19273.msg181816#msg181816

any way.. looks 2 wierd ....... the 2 pic i cant belive such a thing ...

It's AWESOME,the graphics are awesome and all the things are awesome!!!!

I can't wait too,i am waiting for this ;)