WHat Do you Think? Blood Yes Or No ?

karma123

I like the idea because if its laggy  the  kids will stop making idiotic servers for 1-2 days.And tho that will bring a thing to show how greater L2 is than any RPG/MMORPG game.

to put blood would be a wonderful idea but I agrea with hackzor that would cost lag

So I propose that some server have bleeding when some others dont. The choice is upon the players

to put blood would be a wonderful idea but I agrea with hackzor that would cost lag

So I propose that some server have bleeding when some others dont. The choice is upon the players

Agree        Game of gore

Hahaha i never thought about blood in l2 =p but whats the seense .. the arrows always hit in the same place , what i would like it would be something like : an arrow hits u in the head and Plaf full of blood the grass =p

also what would happend when magic hits u? a hurricane of sph should cut u on half and a shadow spark should make u turn in fire :P

And make a sound:  HEAD SHOT with one message in the screen.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah u make me laugh a LOTTTT hahahahahaha

Aww i think its a one good idea,but its true NCSOFT dont think is a good a idea xD,but they make some especial edition,like a one parch,maybe that is cool,because i think that,its cool the lineage now,have cool graphics and cool effects,but need blood! haha aniway :/

• 3 months later...