Sell L2 Map Creator

local

Hi all, i sell l2 map creator, features:

1. Create maps (native method);

2. Add water, light, effects, anim objects, staticmeshes to map, moovers, doors;

3. Create lobby (use camera, etc).

Price 100$

Mail: fallgameout@gmail.com

video (only for example):

1. Effect in map

2. Map with water, light (sorry for bad shadows)

Edited by local

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is the same problem i used to make and edit warcraft 3 dota maps, i had it long time ago i dont even remember the name, but trust me is free and you can find it in internet, is some kind of emulator

You are tyring to get money from something that is free and btw your effects are noobish, make something more intresting like:

Addapt Lindvior Boss with all effects/skills/animations/textures to interlude, if you are going to do this i will pay you 100 euro for sure !

You are tyring to get money from something that is free and btw your effects are noobish, make something more intresting like:

Addapt Lindvior Boss with all effects/skills/animations/textures to interlude, if you are going to do this i will pay you 100 euro for sure !

what? this effects is easy for creating, its only show features of my editor, i not try to create masterpiece.

effects to npc? easy, use ucc make

Addapt me this boss to interlude 100% working and sell me for 100 euro

I want:

Zone where the boss spawn

animation movie

effects skills/textures/animations/etc...

I want it fully working 

Addapt me this boss to interlude 100% working and sell me for 100 euro

I want:

Zone where the boss spawn

animation movie

effects skills/textures/animations/etc...

I want it fully working 

i dont work with russians, u not have this money :D

and i stop my work with l2 5 mounts ago

only sell editor + documentation

i dont work with russians, u not have this money :D

and i stop my work with l2 5 mounts ago

only sell editor + documentation

Lol editor isnt yours, if you stole it from repsect(by purple with his trojan backdoor)

And afterall this editor - is much useles, because it cant acctualy recreat l2 maps as they are in original - with proper lights, shadows, sun, and other things, so this maps provided from this editor(build) cant be rly used instead of original l2 maps, because you will clearly see difference, between your region and the one it interacts with(original), so i dont rly get point of selling what isnt what you say it is, the whole functional is like l2smr not more not much, so.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol editor isnt yours, if you stole it from repsect(by purple with his trojan backdoor)

And afterall this editor - is much useles, because it cant acctualy recreat l2 maps as they are in original - with proper lights, shadows, sun, and other things, so this maps provided from this editor(build) cant be rly used instead of original l2 maps, because you will clearly see difference, between your region and the one it interacts with(original), so i dont rly get point of selling what isnt what you say it is, the whole functional is like l2smr not more not much, so.

lol, what?

my maps have original shadows, lights

respect is not help me for create this editor :)

please one moderator lock this topic and ban this idiot

nahuy shodi, daun ebanij

Edited by local