Is There Anyone Who Would Like To Try Out My Antibot?

Don't forget interlude, we need a good bot protection too. Since lameguard hasn't been updated for 2  years, and http://smart-guard.eu/en/purchase.htmlprices doubled just before 4-5 days, the market needs a good antibot for 100usd~

Im working with nevermore right now, we made plenty of great features. If it will be tested and accepted i will think of interlude too

thats good, i lost your  contact (cant remember name, pm me i got the stuff i was talking you about)

I wrote you on skype. I'm puttin a lot of time and effort in that system, im sure the beta tests will start sooner than expected. Everyday adding more features.

My antibot can handle literally any request - //dlls returns targeted character's loaded dlls in client, //processes returns process list if someone is suspected of havin some clicker program :)

May i ask devs, what custom commands would u need?

i finished the antibot. Of course it will require some updates. We will install the protection on one of servers so people actually can see if its good or bad, if they will be able to cheat or not

-box limitation on client side (with HWID check you can implement it on server side for total security)

-simple launcher

is bypassable? You tested that?

Client side? 101% Bypassed :) 

Well client sided multibox was really pointless because other servers would prefer different values. But server guards it anyways. It will be nice experience to see people messing with my antibot :)

Today made tests with one person with win8 and everything went fine.

Are there people who would like to try their bots on my system?

checked:

-HWID ban/unban working

-HWID limit window working

-Adrenaline crashes

-tower doesnt load

note: I did not block every bot by name. The antibot detects the way they are working thus kicking them. My private bot is also being detected

Edited by Szakalaka

• 3 weeks later...

Right now i paused the sales, i have to finish the anticlickers protection and add some functionalities. It will work on every source, all i need it 3-4 .java files from ur project

• 2 weeks later...