'Baggos'

It looks like how a correct server must be i like very much the feautures and to be honest that time i say the truth other times i say it for advertise and help with good words

Why u dont makes the rates opposite

Start from 45 and as they lvl become 25 to be a litle harder and have also a point

Edited by Dante44®

The rate ideas, straight from Emineo? Hopefully you find the perfect mix in the rates!

To be honest, from here

When he went to the junk, i saw it..

I have not read your rates. Neither features to tell the truth...

I don't deal with this section..

It looks like how a correct server must be i like very much the feautures and to be honest that time i say the truth other times i say it for advertise and help with good words

Why u dont makes the rates opposite

Start from 45 and as they lvl become 25 to be a litle harder and have also a point

Thank you mate...

My goal is to will have a little balance. What do i mean?

With +10x, will climb somewhat the same as the previous levels. Without to becomes harder..

Edited by 'Baggos'

Please tell me why you guys think l2off would be better in order to make a low-mid server? This was truth back in 2010, back then where there was no aCis...

There are no missing IL features on aCis, the only drawback is the skills, they're kinda focked up. But hey, a server should be tested + fixed before launched ;)

GL mate, features seem amazing.

Edited by An4rchy

Please tell me why you guys think l2off would be better in order to make a low-mid server? This was truth back in 2010, back then where there was no aCis...

There are no missing IL features on aCis, the only drawback is the skills, they're kinda focked up. But hey, a server should be tested + fixed before launched ;)

Relax... aCis need 1year+ to be like off on skills and etc). as have said they themselves also.

But i do not disagree with you..

Sorry mate. When i read the replay, i see only this line "Please tell me why you guys think l2off would be better in order to make a low-mid server? This was truth back in 2010, back then where there was no aCis..."

Of course and the features are working properly. :p

Tryskell has shed much work on project.

I said for L2OFF only for Skills and some things work better there..

Agreement ..
Besides, each according server, wants its own "edit" balance.

Thank you mate...

• 2 weeks later...

just joined here reading about creating servers, as a programmer and lineage player... don't really think x20 server should have x20 drops, x25 spoil and x5 quest reward... its tooooo much. x5 quest reward at stakato will make creating S grade weapons a piece of cake.... etc, etc. Also good work keep going and have fun debugging :)

• 1 month later...

Basically now i can just steal your server setup and open it first, don't ask for opinions you ain't gonna make something that will be enjoyable by everybody, also people can easily steal your ideas.

Basically now i can just steal your server setup and open it first, don't ask for opinions you ain't gonna make something that will be enjoyable by everybody, also people can easily steal your ideas.

It's easy to steal features, but somehow difficult to steal the gameplay from my mind..

Almost all pvp servers have same features today, but the difference is in how you can build something..

The complete idea stays in your mind, not in others eyes. :)

• 2 months later...