Modify Few Sources On Server

Szakalaka

Question

Hello. My anticheat development is almost finished on client side. I am looking for someone who could help me find few basic things in server source (im not java coder and the files are very large). I just need to modify some packet headers, add HWID byte array to AuthLogin packet and change encrpytion alghoritm.

It would be great is some experienced java dev could spend 10 minutes on it, im sure it would be easy peasy for him ;)

Shoot me PM if you are willing to help! Thanks in advance!

Edited by Szakalaka

7 answers to this question

Hello. My anticheat development is almost finished on client side. I am looking for someone who could help me find few basic things in server source (im not java coder and the files are very large). I just need to modify some packet headers, add HWID byte array to AuthLogin packet and change encrpytion alghoritm.

It would be great is some experienced java dev could spend 10 minutes on it, im sure it would be easy peasy for him ;)

Shoot me PM if you are willing to help! Thanks in advance!

so you need a mini-guide for compile a pack and test your work?

so you need a mini-guide for compile a pack and test your work?

Seriously, don't reply when you have no idea about what he is talking about .. :okey:

He needs someone with l2j structure knowledge, aka where is what.

Seriously, don't reply when you have no idea about what he is talking about .. :okey:

He needs someone with l2j structure knowledge, aka where is what.

because i dont undersrtund what he needs for that and i ask he. so dont write bullsh1ts. i dont understund because my english are bad and i ask he.

Tell us which packets you need to edit and we will help you... here is a help section so more than one dev will help you.

Basically, all you need is in:

java/com/l2jserver/loginserver/network/

java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/network/

Thank you for interest Tessa.

I would attach 16 byte array containing hardware id to packet, lets say RequestAuthLogin, to limit ammount of game windows from one computer.

I would switch some packet headers, just to make small additional protection against l2net and packet based bots, but i already found that big switch-case in L2GamePacketHandler.java so i consider it done.

Lastly, add additional encryption of every packet just before sending (so i would keep default encryption but i would cover it with one more, so server would firstly decrypt received packet with my alghoritm and then would do the same with the default one).

Well all i need is to put my additional encryption on EVERY packet, starting from pressing "login" button, from what i see gameserver and loginserver are using other encrpytions (might be wrong)