[Multicollection]L2Off,l2Java,codes,npc,website&more

Multicollection of Lineage][

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage History&Chronicle's

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is L2OFF?L2OFF include's original NCSOFT files(stolen from company)

the developers who got those files in there hands work with them and make them better.

Before to start with L2OFF you have to know this,L2OFF files is for sure better than

L2Java but is more expensive as files and there is no free way to make a L2OFF

server,everythink on L2OFF is buyable and zero thinks is free,so if you want

to make a good project and you have the money then use L2OFF.

Also L2OFF Use Other languages from Java Like C++(If you want to learnabout developing)

L2OFF SETUP VIDEO YOUTUBE

L2 OFF SETUP

L2OFF collection,shares,fixes,guide&more

L2OFF FREE PACK

This forum is from Vanganth,one of the most popular developer

on L2OFF,also he sell L2OFF files with updates check out

This shares is enought for you if you want to start learning about L2OFF

L2OFF PACK WHO XeL share for free is for tests and nothink more,is old

and have many problems .. is just the start for you to learn about l2 off

for more informations check our forum L2OFF Section CLICK ME

The most important thinks who have to learn about L2OFF is how to set it up

Change rates-olympiad stat-Enchantment-Agumantation&Other

For Change Rates Location is:L2OFF/L2SERVER/L2SERVER.INI

For enchantment&other thinks:L2OFF/L2SERVER/ILEXT.INI

FOR HOW TO SET IT UP TAKE A LOOK ON THE GUIDE UP THERE.

L2JAVA

L2Java part now,L2 Java is a project than if you got some skills you can start with it with 0 money

because is very easy to work with this .. These is some free project Like L2Jacis&L2Jfrozen

there is 2 different ways to start with that

1)take the files ready

2)make Compile,what is compile? you use a program that named Eclipse,Eclipse is a program

that you can put,change or remove java codes and add everythink you want..

For start you have to find your project SVN(SVN is the link who you will need to put it

on eclipse to start dig and dig to put,remove or change java codes .. 

How to create a L2java server with eclipse

this is full youtube video part 1,you will see on youtube the other 2 parts.

How check out a project,add a java code&compile it

You finish with your compite?

-OR-

You download ready pack without compile?

Lets setitup and make your dream REALITY

-PART- MAKE PACK ONLINE!

How to setup your pack and make it ONLINE!

You are Greek?,Πολυ ωραια,δες το Ελληνικο Guide μου!

AIO COLLECTION NPC-GUIDE-CODES&MORE

WEBSITE

You finaly finish with your project and now you need a website for your server?

i will explain you how is working..

First of all you must find a host Company who you will rent a computer for your site

for now i will give you a free webhost site just to learn how is working

http://www.serversfree.com

Join and go to "HOST" button,there you an build your website adress that you can make 

tests,make your website adress(DOMAIN) and then press the "SWICH"

then go down and find "FILE MANAGER" then press "Install File Manager"

ok now your file manager is opened now is the part

FIND A TEMPLATE 

Check out our Forum Section who share free templates

When you will download the template will be download as .zip file keep it like this for now

(remember we will just make a test,next part is how to edit the website)

on website filemanager is a button who tell "upload" press it,find your .zip file template

and upload it .. then press right click on your zip file in file manager and extract it.

Thats is so simply the template just upload :) check out the domain who the company gaves you

for tests ... its so ungly .. yes because is a free template but for the test is a very good ..

How to change the names,buttons on your website ..

Extract the template in your computer and open the template folder there are many text in there

open it and find every line you want to change .. if for exmple tells L2 Lostward change it and put

what ever name you want is not a problem ...

You can find our Unique website template Designers on 

Our forum marketplace for website templates

Our forum trustable and good designers names:

MixMaster 

Dection 

'iAndre

Strain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DDOS WHAT IS IT AND HOW YOU CAN DEFEND

A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make an online service unavailable by 

overwhelming it with traffix from multimple sources.The target a wide variety of importants resources,from

banks,news websites,and present a major challenge to making sure people can publish

and access important information.

In my opinions the most of Lineage DDoS attacks come from 3 different ways

1-Other Servers administrators

2-Randomly people who like to spend time by doing DDoS attacks

3-DDoS protection companys

To avoid DDoS attacks you have to may a ammount of money for protection 

This is a review of DDoS protection company Services of 2014.

Some other standard DDoS companys is:

OVH DDOS PROTECTION COMPANY

-OR-

HYPERFILTER DDOS PROTECTION COMPANY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEDICATED MACHINE COMPANYS IN MY OPINION.

HETZNER ORIGINAL GERMAN DEDICATED COMPANY THE BEST OF HIS KIND.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you find this MultiCollection usefull because i spend much time to make it ..

Also,i dont know manythink on Website developing but my knowledge i think is enought for a 

newbie on this part ... 

Good luck mates :)

Edited by L2LostWard