Customskill - Acis

Bobi

Question

hello i try to add some custom skill on npc that players can learn i use default npc system like fishmanager
everything is ok but after they learn the skill and change subclass this skill is missing in the skill list
but i can see on Database X char have custom skill but in game they dont have the skill not even that stats that skill give
if i try same with any default skill in game like Acumen is working fine but when i put my custom skill no work anymore

any ideas why ?

Edited by Bobi

12 answers to this question

skill_learn.sql doesn't exist on aCis, it's part of npcs XMLs, used as

<teachTo classes=

Checkskillsonenter config doesn't exist until he uses a custom fork or added it himself and got no clue about what he added, which I don't give support for.

Did you added those skills on CLASSES XMLs && setted Config.AUTO_LEARN_SKILLS to True ? giveAvailableSkills() refers to SkillTreeTable.getInstance().getAllAvailableSkills(). It filters your skills according your class. As you can see, Checkskillsonenter would be naturally redundant and got no use to exist.

Edited by Tryskell

skill_learn.sql doesn't exist on aCis, it's part of npcs XMLs, used as

<teachTo classes=

Checkskillsonenter config doesn't exist until he uses a custom fork or added it himself and got no clue about what he added, which I don't give support for.

Did you added those skills on CLASSES XMLs && setted Config.AUTO_LEARN_SKILLS to True ? giveAvailableSkills() refers to SkillTreeTable.getInstance().getAllAvailableSkills(). It filters your skills according your class. As you can see, Checkskillsonenter would be naturally redundant and got no use to exist.

Sorry about i dont have clue to do it ....

i just replace exist Fish skills with new ID in fishing_skills_tree.xml but they disapear from players when they changer their subclasses

what else i need to do to disable checks for new skill ID or to import them in the system

Sorry about i dont have clue to do it ....

i just replace exist Fish skills with new ID in fishing_skills_tree.xml but they disapear from players when they changer their subclasses

what else i need to do to disable checks for new skill ID or to import them in the system

tryskell was clear.. Add those ids to the reffered xml

tryskell was clear.. Add those ids to the reffered xml

i dont want they to be auto learn like normal skills i want them to be learn like finish skills ( selling )

Edited by Bobi

Create a npc using the quest engine, you can set any item as a price.

the problem is not a price the problem is skills still dont understand how that check skill system work

even exist finish skills that i replace cant find where are they added in java

yes my knowledge are not but because i ask for help

Edited by Bobi

Set a new status for these skills, like isHandlingCustomSkills or something and map the skills to this status. Then, when you switch to a new class, check if this status returns true and add the skills if it is. Something like the hero skills... :)