Looking For A Client Developer

Elfosass

I'm looking for a really really skilled person on the client side. Someone who knows his shit and he can edit the client by decompiling and editing stuff

not just recolor and pack shit. Effect editing and in depth client modding just us hex code editing etc is a basic thing to have.

That's for some really big job btw.

I'm looking for a really really skilled person on the client side. Someone who knows his shit and he can edit the client by decompiling and editing stuff

not just recolor and pack shit. Effect editing and in depth client modding just us hex code editing etc is a basic thing to have.

don't say for example texturing is a easy task coz you can make it a complex task if you know how to combine things and mabe even implement bumpmaping !

you basicaly ask for someone ho knows code, script, compile, etc in a very rude way :'( !

Edited by puredemonsss

No i just know what i want.

well at least we know you don't want "just recolor and pack shit"

i mean why do expect to find someone skilled enough in here ?

well he can find but i tink will cost allot