.pvp1
.repair (if you character stucks)

Buffs:
3 hours and autonobless
Slots : 24+4 and debuffs 2

PvP:

1 PvP = 1 PvP Coin

You can also get boss jewls and scrolls via pvp coins

When a clan member kills (a non wartag) but enemy clan member will get +100 Clan Points

Raidbosses:

Smaug: Respawn 12Hours no random. Droplist: Lifestones Top (Since on GM shop it will be till High Grade), Baium and Valakas Jewls, Hero Coin

Killing Spree with warlegend aura

Blade Dancer, Sword Singers 

Blade Dancer will have touch of death skill

Sword Singers will have touch of life skill

Added Armor crush on dwarves and Mega Blessed body so they can have more Hp (PvPable) these skills are off from olympiad

I got some life issues so development goes slow

more to come post some ideas

Edited by Akken

Since L2AEPvP made or at least had a great success being the greatest IL opened the last 3 years I see wannabes naming their servers after l2...pvp, the greatest example being ewpvp, get over it people, l2aepvp succeeded because behind it theres a team with big heavy balls. (Don't call me their minion, I don't play there anymore but thats the plain truth)

Since L2AEPvP made or at least had a great success being the greatest IL opened the last 3 years I see wannabes naming their servers after l2...pvp, the greatest example being ewpvp, get over it people, l2aepvp succeeded because behind it theres a team with big heavy balls. (Don't call me their minion, I don't play there anymore but thats the plain truth)

Ok,u are not a minion...groupie.

i dont see any e-law saying dont name your server ...pvp since i know also www.euro-pvp.ru and much more.. Stop this drama with aepvp and success etc and i dont care for thhe l2ewpvp

@on topic!!!

I said thats for now, opinions and suggestions are welcome... thats why it is on previews

Edited by Akken

Added Armor crush on dwarves and Mega Blessed body so they can have more Hp (PvPable) these skills are off from olympiad

I got some life issues so development goes slow

FreePvP mask -  +10% HP/CP/MP/ +3 RunSpd  +2 accuracy + 2 Evasion + 3% mcritical +1.5 rcritical

None is going to give you his own ideas and features that one wants to realise. You can get a lot of different suggestions like max weapon, armor, jewels, etc... Only. However, I wish you good luck and a lot of success.

lock that , it sucks i will think something better

Then why you made server topic without being sure what is better and what is not? loled.!!!

Edited by Vince*