interlude [L2J] Ewpvp

Ayami-

I would recommend you to run your server as H5... PvP Servers will have a success into that client than Interlude because H5 projects are more stable....Anyway, let me wish you good luck and i hope you'll do yourbest for full balancing and interesting server.

Edited by Vince*

I would recommend you to run your server as H5... PvP Servers will have a success into that client than Interlude because H5 projects are more stable....Anyway, let me wish you good luck and i hope you'll do yourbest for full balancing and interesting server.

hello and thank you so much for you reply, your suggestion seems insteresting and in feature it might be updated to hi5 with the same gameplay and lots of more stuff inside. About full balancing, its not achievable as you know.. Balance never existed to nowhere and will never be. But i will try my best on this...My project offers you lots of ways to play, you can combine critical with attack speed, critical with patk , attack speed and defensive (offtank etc).. Well people with no knowledge and kids wont have any chance, there will be always cries and complains. Most of the Interlude community is bored to read features, items description and mostly the dont even put their brains to think.Anyway i went offtopic.. Thanks for your kind words

hello and thank you so much for you reply, your suggestion seems insteresting and in feature it might be updated to hi5 with the same gameplay and lots of more stuff inside. About full balancing, its not achievable as you know.. Balance never existed to nowhere and will never be. But i will try my best on this...My project offers you lots of ways to play, you can combine critical with attack speed, critical with patk , attack speed and defensive (offtank etc).. Well people with no knowledge and kids wont have any chance, there will be always cries and complains. Most of the Interlude community is bored to read features, items description and mostly the dont even put their brains to think.Anyway i went offtopic.. Thanks for your kind words

Nowadays pvp servers most of them at least are full unbalance due to armors damages and stuff like these and then they are going offline.. Let's see if this one will be better even with 70-80% of balance fixes... Once more wish you full of luck bud.!

Edited by Vince*

Nowadays pvp servers most of them at least are full unbalance due to armors damages and stuff like these and then they are going offline.. Let's see if this one will be better even with 70-80% of balance fixes... Once more wish you full of luck bud.!

thank you, i wont move to beta yet for 2 reasons:

Seeking Closed beta testers to test classes play style

Searching for a good Company and not resellers to host my project. 

thank you, i wont move to beta yet for 2 reasons:

Seeking Closed beta testers to test classes play style

Searching for a good Company and not resellers to host my project. 

Just search carefully.. and please let me give you one more advice.. Will be better for you if you will have your server beta for a week at least just to be sure that everything is running normally..

Edited by Vince*

Just search carefully.. and please let me give you one more advice.. Will be better for you if you will have your server beta for a week at least just to be sure that everything is running normally..

It is obvious that i will move on that step too. I want to have success so success needs patient and time.

It is obvious that i will move on that step too. I want to have success so success needs patient and time.

Anyway conversation ends here due to offtopic.. Once and last time wish you all the best for your server.

Anyway conversation ends here due to offtopic.. Once and last time wish you all the best for your server.

True we might be punished.. haha 

Thanks again buddy!

http://l2ewpvp.com/forum/index.php?topic=16.0If someone is interested to help us out

Edited by Ayami-