interlude [L2Off] Fallen Network - Frenzy

Sergeant

We are moving launch to February 7th in an attempt to further get our name out there. Features are all implemented and a Beta Only GM Shop is in Giran if you'd like to come check it out!

We are moving launch to February 7th in an attempt to further get our name out there. Features are all implemented and a Beta Only GM Shop is in Giran if you'd like to come check it out!

Invite accepted!

I figured I should share my new event with my favorite community, copied & pasted!

Do you like beer? 
Do you like Lineage 2?
Do you enjoy mass pvp? (IN LINEAGE 2!?)
Do you prefer a FLUENT english speaking dev team?!
How about a dev team that LISTENS to you?!!!
You prefer cat videos, or dog videos? (On Youtube)

Well... You've found your new home!
Welcome to Fallen L2 - Stack Sub - 50x - Interlude - L2off - FRENZY Server!

Fallen L2 launches February 7th (Saturday) @ 0800 GMT -8
For a full list of features (& a chance to vote on some that have yet to be decided!) please visit our forums!

Now, about that beer question...
During launch weekend we will be raffling off a bunch of in game prizes as well as running multiple events (After you newbies grind to B grade). One of those prizes just so happens to be a SIX PACK OF BEER (Of your choice) which you'll be able to pick up in your preferred Country! (Yes, that's right, I will pay for your beer to sit at home and play Fallen L2)
But, wait, there is a catch! You HAVE to be on our forums, with a minimum of 5 (FIVE) posts before launch happens! (That don't mean join our forums and spam how much you want beer for free)

Well, what are you waiting for?! Head on over to http://www.FallenL2.net& register, get to know our community and prepare for an epic launch weekend!

Disclaimer: MUST be of legal age limit in YOUR country to consume alcoholic beverages on Fallen L2 Staff's Dime  :-)

We're up to 8 clans now that have came to me and said they are coming, hope to increase that # over the next week, please continue to spread the word! We're getting excited to have this up and running again!