[Solved] Importing Custom .usx

ok now guys i have problems with this and i know that this is not private stuff so you can help me pls

i set a simple cube in 3ds max 2009, set it as editable mesh, convert it from quads to triangle, unrwap it, add an material just to be shore and

now i export it as .ase

i import it via unreal tournament 2004 editor as static mesh

save it as .usx

encript it as 111

use l2smr to place on map

start h5 client and i get this error  "Assertion failed: InPos>=0 [File:..\..\Core\Inc\FFileManagerWindows.h] [Line: 185]"

Edited by puredemonsss

ok now guys i have problems with this and i know that this is not private stuff so you can help me pls

i set a simple cube in 3ds max 2009, set it as editable mesh, convert it from quads to triangle, unrwap it, add an material just to be shore and

now i export it as .ase

i import it via unreal tournament 2004 editor as static mesh

save it as .usx

encript it as 111

use l2smr to place on map

start h5 client and i get this error  "Assertion failed: InPos>=0 [File:..\..\Core\Inc\FFileManagerWindows.h] [Line: 185]"

ok thanx to deMEV for helping me :)

so i had to use postal2's UnrealEd to make it work

mabe they work with the others but i duno how to set

or mabe my mistake was that i ddn't add an actual texture to material in 3dsmax and in UnrealEd, but those needs test and i don't have time now

so this time i have done it like this

set in 3ds max the model as editable poly, unwrap it and set, add a material + texture on model, export as .ase

import in postal2 UnrealEd the texture (you have to click new and create shader then click import), import mesh set his texture and save it

encode 111 and use l2sm to place in map

a tutorial was here but is not soo good translated, at least you can see the images and use the same settings

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://forum.zone-game.info/showthread.php%3Ft%3D36034&prev=search

thanx again deMEV